• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best time to pin?

Brich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im trying to figure out the best time to pin Tren A, it's not my first cycle i jus want to be more efficent with it since it only stay's in your system 24hrs....Also what would be a good dosage a wk so not to waste gear thanx!

Acetate has an active half life of 3 days. That doesn't mean that in 3 days its out of your system. it means in 3 days the active hormone is at half of what it was when you injected.

That being said, most people find that every other day pinning is sufficient to keep stable blood levels and less sides with tren ace. I have ran it M/W/F with no issues.

As far as a TIME of day to do it; whenever you want. dont over think this stuff. We're talking MINIMAL differences over pinning exactly 24 hours as opposed to 36 hours or w/e. Unless youre competing at a global level, just enjoy yourself. I find it easy to pin right before i go to bed because its right next to my night stand.

Back