• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

quick shout out

dixdiesel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i shot dom supply a pm about a bulk order and a little more info on alpha pharma. in my research it was manufactured out of asia and india, reviews were sayin the asia stuff was weak, who knows, but he confirmed its from india so thats good to know, also was very honest on what his stock was and what he could do with numbers, nthing like throwing funds out there and not knowing whats in stock and waiting forever. all in all , responded within 24hours and was very indepth in his convo and offered whatever he had at more then reasonable prices , and i can see this guys satisfying alot of customers on the board, good luck brother

i shot dom supply a pm about a bulk order and a little more info on alpha pharma. in my research it was manufactured out of asia and india, reviews were sayin the asia stuff was weak, who knows, but he confirmed its from india so thats good to know, also was very honest on what his stock was and what he could do with numbers, nthing like throwing funds out there and not knowing whats in stock and waiting forever. all in all , responded within 24hours and was very indepth in his convo and offered whatever he had at more then reasonable prices , and i can see this guys satisfying alot of customers on the board, good luck brother

Thank you brother! It was good to talk to you. I wish I had unlimited stock of everything but it is not always easy with such good and popular gear. Stock listed on our site is usually correct. Some stuff is not listed due to I do not have a picture or just limited supply, like Pharmacom injectable dbol or oil base winny.

If you have questions about stock or specific bulk buys that you cannot answer by looking at the site, please keep these to email at domestic-supply@hushmail.com - email is also listed on our site.

Thank you! :)

Back