• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Phentermine

bdarg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Having a hard time finding it. If anyone is willing to share a source please pm me. Thanks.

Unless you really find an awesome source your best bet is just going to a local weight loss clinic....you'll be paying roughly the same price either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't gonna just spill it out there like that ^^^ but yeah

I have it but don't know how to use it lol

I have it but don't know how to use it lol

They usually come in 25mg pills. I haven't used them, but got recommended dosing 12.5mg EOD.

They usually come in 25mg pills. I haven't used them, but got recommended dosing 12.5mg EOD.

Is the eod dosing so you don't build up a tolerance?

The ones I've used before were 37.5mgs I believe. I think AY's are 30mg.

Start at half a tab EOD for approx 3-4 weeks and then one full tab ED.I have seen both doses listed above.For me is good for about a 60 day stretch-Luck-OD

Is the eod dosing so you don't build up a tolerance?

The ones I've used before were 37.5mgs I believe. I think AY's are 30mg.

Ahhh... Mine (my GF) are script 30mg and they're caps so a pita to halve.

IML Gear Cream!
I had scripted phent too before my house burned down... also caps

i don't even remember how i got em because they're a PITA to get here
i know they didn't do a damned thing for me..neither does adderall in terms of weight loss

I had scripted phent too before my house burned down... also caps

i don't even remember how i got em because they're a PITA to get here
i know they didn't do a damned thing for me..neither does adderall in terms of weight loss

It's easy here.....so many weight loss clinics you walk in pay 100$ a month hop on a scale at their office monthly and here's your script sir.

Kind of ridiculous lol

Back