• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

welcome

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recommend running some sales or deals or offering some people free gear to get bloodwork to prove your gear is legit and make a name for yourself

If it's good enough for JD it's good enough for me. I always like new sponsors, I'd like to try some goods!

:winkfinger:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recommend running some sales or deals or offering some people free gear to get bloodwork to prove your gear is legit and make a name for yourself

This is not my gear brother. :) I am not making these brands. These are top sellers around the world. Alpha Pharma is the best you can buy. No gear is more legit than this. many guys with international experience know this already.

Pharmacom also is top seller. their orals are just as good as Alpha pharma only cheaper. But Alpha Pharma makes superior gear.

You may need blood work to test some UG gear a guy makes in his house is legit, but these brands are already proven. They are the name, I am just the supplier. :)

I've got to admit, with JD's endorsement and some of the things I'm hearing, I'm more than a little intrigued. Welcome to ASF, definitely looking forward to checking u guys out ;-)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back