• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Slightly sore nips

TinoG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I'm starting week 2 of my Test E and Dbol cycle.

Test 250 twice week
Dbol 25 mg day( its my first time with dbol so I was making sure I can handle it. Planned on going to 50 mg day today)
Arimidex .5 EOD

Anyway I noticed my nips were a little sore his morning. I'm thinking I need more arimidex?? isn't it a little early for gyno ?? Should I add Nolvadex ??

4ea.jpg

Make sure its not in your head. Are you squeezing them? Gyno starts with itchy, sensitive nips and then a lump forms under the nipple.

It's to early to detect if it's from the Test but you can get some gyno from Dbol pretty early.. If this is your first time with Dbol don't up your dose... Grow into your cycle bro..... Also, I personally like Aromasin as it's a little stronger than Arimdex. Good Luck

Metalhead = I was at the gym this morning taking a shower and drying off with their hard ass towels and it kinda hurt going across the nips , so at work I was kinda playing with them a little bit to check up on them...lol...so maybe its in my head a little bit..And i think ill stick to dbol 25 mg a day for now..

Dbol ups your estro big time. If I were you I would get labs now.

First advice I will give you, is DO NOT TOUCH them repeatedly,do not squeeze or roll around between your fingers, this can and will stimulate the ducts..

Are you on and pro-hormone's/sups? When was your last cycle and pct? Do you drink at all,smoke pot?

I would also get some bloods, this is the only real way to assure where your at and whats going on! I would also suggest getting some nolva (Tamox) asap and start running it at 20mgs ED, it will stop estro from binding..

Far as why this is happening? It very will could be the combo of both exogenous compounds that your taking.. Regardless of the ester, upon the first injection your body will see and recognize the hormone and begin the breakdown process, because when you dump 500mgs of test into your system, estro has to go up,because your body likes balance and narrow ranges within the hormonal levels and fluctuations..There is many systems of checks and balances within the endocrine..

What this means, is that your endocrine could be sensitive at this point of time, regardless of genetics and you've experienced in the past..You very well could be producing an abundance of an enzyme called "Aromatase",thus this could convert any exogenous compound into estro (E2) as its primary function..

Unfortunately enough, you'll never know if/when this will happen to, even if your a seasoned Vet..Most cases we find out when its a little to late..

Stop the Dbol for now, and see if this subsides,run your adex as you are, and get some Tamox, also get bloods asap.. This will be the true indicator of whats going on!

I would start using arimdex right away. Gyno can be bad, and its like 6k for the sugery to get it removed.

Metalhead = I was at the gym this morning taking a shower and drying off with their hard ass towels and it kinda hurt going across the nips , so at work I was kinda playing with them a little bit to check up on them...lol...so maybe its in my head a little bit..And i think ill stick to dbol 25 mg a day for now..
do not play with them, it will stimulate them if you do in fact have a flare up..Like I said above.. People often say " its to soon or its all in your head" well, if you notice tenderness, then that's all i need as proof, tenderness is tenderness there is not in the head about that, its real and happens.. An early onset is NOT unheard of..

Just take a half mg every day for a while. Shouldnt hurt...worse case scenario, you have no gyno, but when estrogen is too low...you may feel a little tired.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the advice everyone. I am getting blood work done and will post results.

Just received my lab results. Estrogen in normal levels. The Dbol is kicking my livers ass a little bit. I was taking 1 pill 3 times daily of liv 52. Ill probably double that and start taking milk thistle.

creatinine , serum is 1.49
eGFR 56

What is your AST and ALT?

When you say Dbol is kicking your livers ass that is a little vague.

ast 19
alt 17
These seem to be normal ranges, however on the low side I believe
Those are great numbers. Those numbers are so good it's hard to believe they are true.

Not doubting you but I don't ever remember numbers like that when running a strong oral such as Dbol.

Those are great numbers. Those numbers are so good it's hard to believe they are true.

Not doubting you but I don't ever remember numbers like that when running a strong oral such as Dbol.

I was only running 25mg/day for a few days to see how I react. Then nips got sensitive so I never upped the dose. That's why I started this post. Anyway labs from privatemdlabs, Just got them back today. Think its wrong??

I was only running 25mg/day for a few days to see how I react. Then nips got sensitive so I never upped the dose. That's why I started this post. Anyway labs from privatemdlabs, Just got them back today. Think its wrong??
I am in no position to say those numbers are wrong.

One time about ten years ago I got screwed up lab results and my doctor immediately ordered a retest and everything came back normal so it does happen. And the lab results were REALLY screwed up, like I am dying results.

If I were you I would go with it.

I am in no position to say those numbers are wrong.

One time about ten years ago I got screwed up lab results and my doctor immediately ordered a retest and everything came back normal so it does happen. And the lab results were REALLY screwed up, like I am dying results.

If I were you I would go with it.

I think I may go with 50/day for the last two weeks of my dbol run since everything seems ok..

Back