• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does GH suppress natty HGH ?

shq87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been getting all mixed answers on various threads and studies. Does outside HGH suppress pituitary gh production? I know most people take it in the morning and it has a short half life but still there might be some in the system at night if you are injecting every day. I personally have not heard from any one not being able to produce one the stop jabbing.

Also GH in the morning and peptides at night a good idea to jump start the natty production?

I am new so hoping some experienced members will have better answers.

Your question is kind of all over the place. Of course it's suppressive. The last word is "Hormone," and extraneous hormones will always suppress natural production. Testosterone, HGH, even melatonin. What you should be asking about is recovery, and to that I do not have all the information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umm. Yes. Very much so. Even at an external level I know quite a few guys who have started GH young (-18) and all were coincidentally the short ones in their family, but I have also seen guys start young and are 6'+ so just depends. I'm guessing this is why you're asking

Perm shut down is always possible with anything. Likely, probably not. But we do these things to ourselves knowing the possible reprecussions of our actions.

Gh in the morning, ghrp/ghrh pwo and prebed is good, i am liking it a lot.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

^^^ I've heard MANY good things about stacking GH with ghrp. I pity the buffet that has to suffer this stack lol

Thank you all for the input. I mean i have never seen people crash when they take a break from HGH. Also i have seen doctors prescribing it to healthy children who are short for their age. I have never witnessed Test being prescribed to teenagers (HGH yes but not test).
So if permanent shut down is possible, would it possible for some one 25 year old go to sleep and wake up looking like a 60 year old? JK :nono:

Back