• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black Tar and Rockstar Chronicles (sponsored by Pookie from around the way)

Diesel618

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need to start keeping track of my progress so I am going to start a log. I don't expect anyone to read but it should provide some nice therapy for me. Just finishing a nice long Test/EQ run with a few weeks of superdrol and then I'll be cruising for a couple months while I decide what to run this summer. Leaning towards 250 mg Test E with some Tren A. This will be a first run with tren so I'll probably start at 50 mg ED and maybe bump to 75 towards the end depending on how the sides go. That's still a ways off though. I'm still gaining from this current blast and with the addition of superdrol my muscles are looking fuller every day. Currently sitting around 220 lbs and hoping to get that to 225 in these last 3 weeks. Joints have been acting up so I took this whole weekend off from the gym and just laid around when I wasn't at work and carbed up on lots of shit food. I'm ready to get back in there this week and hit some more PR's.

Current drugs:
Sust - 250 mg EOD
EQ - 250 mg EOD (might have one more injection then that will be dropped)
Superdrol - 30 mg ED
Aromasin - 25 mg ED
T3 - 25 mcg ED (this is just replacement so this won't change and I won't mention it after this)

Current stats:
6'0
@ 220 lbs
Bench - 335X5
Dead - 495X6
Squat - 315X8

As I said this weekend has just consisted of resting up from a long 4-5 months of heavy training 6 days a week catching up and taking its toll. Joints and CNS both needed a break so 3 days of as little activity as humanly possible was in order. I'll be logging my workouts, diet, and drugs in here as often as possible as well as my inner most thoughts and desires as I struggle through this thing we call life.

Obviously this log is unsponsored but for what it's worth all gear will be from Legend for the most part. This superdrol I'm running is from Dragon Nutrition in the UK and it is def G2G. And AI's and thyroid will be from Superior Hardcore unless I find a good deal elsewhere next time I order.

And sorry to disappoint but there will be no rec drugs of any kind involved in this log. I am happily clean and serene for 13 months now.:winkfinger:

some selfies

asf1.jpg
asf2.jpg
asf3.jpg

I know that gyno is pretty wicked. I tried hitting it with letro and toremifene and it didn't really budge. It's gonna be there until I can get it cut out - it is what it is. It's obviously been a pretty dirty bulk. I don't like being this fat but that's what winter's for right? I'm gonna try to get to 225 and stay there and just continually recomp and get harder and leaner throughout the summer. I'm anxious to see what tren is all about.

Arms today. Decent pump. Diet was piss poor. Weight was down to 219. Didn't jump in front of the train today though so there's that.

Been alternating exercises for bi's/tri's instead of going straight through tri's then straight through bi's for the last month or so but I'm going to go back to a more traditional arm routine starting next week I think.

Rope Pressdowns - 5 sets 15-20
Reverse Curls - 4 sets 12-15
Close Grip Bench - 135X12, 185X12, 225X12, 275X7, 225X10, 225X9
EZ Bar Curls - 1 second concentric, 3 second eccentric - 4 or 5 sets working up to the 110
Overhead Rope extensions - 4 sets 12-15
High Cable Curls to behind the head on Lat Pulldown - 4 or 5 sets (love this movement)
Skullcrushers - 4 sets
Concentration curls arnold in Pumping Iron style - 3 sets

I got legs tomorrow but my schedule is all fucked from this long weekend of rest so I may do a normal quad routine or I may do quads and hams together and do like squats and deads back to back and then just some extensions and curls and calves. I don't fuckin know. I'll sleep on it and see what I come up with.

Last edited:
Quads and calves today. Today was the first time in years I squatted first without pre-exhausting with leg extensions and it truly is remarkable how much more you can squat with fresh quads.

Warmed up for a few minutes on the bike and got to work.

Squats - 135X10, 135X10, 225X15, 315X10, 365X6, 225X17
Walking Lunges - 4 sets down cardio aisle with 80 lb curl bar on back. maybe 10 steps each leg
Leg Extensions - 4 sets of 25-20
Leg Press - 3 sets of 20. I only went up to 8 plates a side on this. I like going light with these and high reps to really burn out at the end.
Calves - 5 sets of 25-15

All in all I was really happy with today's workout. I have had a sore quad from my last injection so I wasn't sure how it would go but once the blood got flowing it was alright. It's back to being sore now though. Ever since I ran out of EQ to cut the sustanon with I've been having some PIP. Nothing major but def noticeable now that the EQ isn't there to soften the blow.

Today's diet:
1 cup oats, 1 scoop whey, 2 tbsp PB
8 oz chicken, 2 pop tarts
2 pop tarts, 26 g whey
CHINESE - quart of sweet and sour chicken, big ass thing of white rice (will get 2 meals out of this)
6 whole eggs

Today's drugs:
250 mg sust
30 mg superdrol
25 mg aromasin

Just wanted to post to let you know someone's watching your progress.

Kill it bro!

I'm watching too bro ... nice intro and log! I honestly wouldn't have guessed u have bad gyno based on your pics man ... I've definitely seen much worse around these parts. How old is that gyno? If its less than 2 years old, a good 4-6 week run of legit Letro st 2.5mg ed should remove it for you ... try running it alone at full strength and then slowly taper off and introduce that Aromasin. I had a lump under my left nipple that was years old from multiple prohormone cycles ... 4 weeks of AY Letro completely removed it for me ... just some food for thought. Keep killin it man, you look great for a dirty bulk ;-)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm watching too bro ... nice intro and log! I honestly wouldn't have guessed u have bad gyno based on your pics man ... I've definitely seen much worse around these parts. How old is that gyno? If its less than 2 years old, a good 4-6 week run of legit Letro st 2.5mg ed should remove it for you ... try running it alone at full strength and then slowly taper off and introduce that Aromasin. I had a lump under my left nipple that was years old from multiple prohormone cycles ... 4 weeks of AY Letro completely removed it for me ... just some food for thought. Keep killin it man, you look great for a dirty bulk ;-)

Thanks a lot man. I've had it since my first test cycle which was 2-3 years ago. I decided I wouldn't need an AI on cycle with 500 mg's and I paid the price for it lol. I finally did 4 weeks of letro + toremifene at 2.5 mg/60 mg about a month back and I dropped my test to 250/week during that time and I didn't notice much change in it. Sometimes it isn't so bad but other times like when I get warm it becomes a lot more noticeable. I used using research chems so that may have been part of the issue as well. I am going to stock up on some ancilliaries here soon so I may take another run at it with a more reliable letro source once I finish this blast and get down to a cruise dose.

I'd definitely give it another shot with Letro before u go under the knife ... that RC Letro might not have been quite up to snuff. When the time comes, shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to point u in the direction of what I KNOW to be legit Letro ... If there is one thing I'm a firm believer in, its the ancillaries that prevent potentially bad shit from happening.

I subbed in too diesel... Glad your clean, and congrats on achieving Biggdom.... May all the beta ectos around here send you flowers!

Nice log title. Your welcome.

lol I chuckled when I read it and it just came to me when I was makin this. Has a nice ring to it.

And thanks Captn. Biggdom is still a ways off but if I keep pinnin gearz I might get there one day. If I had to grow up in a 2 dad household I would pick you and dieseljimmy. :winkfinger:

Chest day today. Would have been a lot more fun if my shoulder wasn't acting up so bad. Idk what to do about it...I'm hesitant to take too many days off because I'm right in the middle of a 4-5 week superdrol run and it's really starting to get good. I just need those tendons to hold together for a couple more weeks and I'll rest everything up on a nice long cruise.

Flat BB Bench - 135X10, 185X10, 225X8, 315X6, 315X6, 315X5, 225X17
Incline DB Bench - 80sX10, 100sX12, 100sX10, 100sX8 + 5 or 6 pulse reps
Dips (+45lbs) - 3X15
Incline DB Flies - 35sX12, 35sX12, 40sX12, 45sX12
Cable Crossovers - 3 sets

Today's Diet:
9 oz tuna, 1 oz almonds, 2 pop tarts
double quarter pounder, large fries
30 g protein bar that also had 36 g carbs or so
6 whole eggs

Today's drugs:
@325 mg sust
30 mg superdrol
25 mg aromasin

Diet wasn't quite enough today, but what are ya gonna do? Appetite is there it's just finding the time to sit down and eat that's tough right now.

Aww.... DieselJimmy did you read that? We could be Daddys!

i'm following!

get fuckin' hyooge man!

Hey Slappy! Glad you're on board brother.

Lats today. Was running on 3 hours of sleep so I did what I could intensity wise but stayed off my lower back. I've been doing deads first on hamstring and calf day and that's tomorrow so hopefully I can hit a new PR after a good 10 hours of sleep tonight.

Straight Arm Cable Pulldowns - 3-4 sets of 12-15, just getting as much blood as possible in the lats
Wide Grip Pullups - 12, 12, 12, 12
BB Rows - 135X10, 185X10, 225X10, 275X8, 225X10
T-Bar Rows (chest supported machine) - 2 platesX12, 3 platesX10, 2 platesX12
Close Grip Pulldowns - 4-5 sets idk lol
Finished with a few sets on a neutral grip nautilus type row machine just squeezing hard and stretching trying to force more blood in there

Overall it was a shitty workout, but at least I got it in I guess. Shoulder felt much better today so that's good news.

Today's Diet:
Protein bar - 30 g protein, 36 g carbs, 15 g fat, 410 cals
2 slices 3 meat pizza, 10 hot wings
the rest of my meals will be from that 3 meat pizza. I'll have a couple slices every couple hours til I fall asleep. Love nights off :)

Today's drugs:
30 mg superdrol
25 mg aromasin
probably in excess of 2 grams of caffeine today lol. JetAlert is a life saver!

So I was really noticing my lovehandles today lol. I had one of those realizations as I was looking in the mirror at the gym while I was changing where I just said to myself, "you're fucking fat as fuck dude." I'll be glad to clean the diet up a bit in a couple weeks when this blast is over and then finally drop the tren hammer on my proverbial hymen this summer. I'm getting tingly just thinkin about it.

Oh I forgot to mention I've been getting 510 mg of TUDCA daily as well via Aegis. It's also got NAC and some other liver aids in it as well. Makes a world of difference in keeping my appetite on orals. I won't take any methyls without it again. Highly recommend.

Funny story from today's workout that I completely forgot about. So these state troopers train at my gym and I have been waiting for years for the opportunity to drop a well-timed disrespectful jab at one of them and I finally got my chance today and it felt fucking fantastic. This pig walks up to me with my headphones in and stands there for 10 seconds or so as I look at him and don't take my ear buds out. We have a staring contest for a moment and I finally see his lips move so I begrudgingly take one ear bud out and go "excuse me?" He goes "Can I get a spot real quick?" Without missing a beat I hit him with an "Am I being detained, officer?"...silence as he tries to figure out if I'm joking...so I ease the tension with a "fuck off man" and put my ear bud back in.

It was the most glorious moment of my life.

Get Shredded!
No PR on deads today. O well.

Deads - 135X8, 225X6, 315X4, 405X2, 495X5, 515X3, 405X9
Hanging Leg Raises - 3X15
Seated Leg Curls - 25, 20, 15, 15, 15
Kneeling Single Leg Curl - 25, 20, 15
Calf Press Machine - 5 sets of 15-25

Diet:
2 pieces leftover pizza, 1 scoop whey
double quarter pounder, large fries
8 oz chicken, 1 cup white rice, 1/2 cup broccoli
8 oz chicken, 1 cup white rice, 1/2 cup broccoli (gotta start gettin in the habit of preppin clean meals again)
6 whole eggs

Drugs:
325 mg sust
30 mg superdrol
25 mg aromasin

Weight was 219.6 today. Very disappointing. Considering dropping T3 completely and just goin with doc prescribed 25 mcg T4 but I'm afraid I'll get even fatter. One thing I can say is appetite hasn't dropped off at all since dropping EQ, so I'm inclined to believe Superior Hardcore's T3 is legit. I can feel my stomache rumbling and trying to eat itself every few hours if I don't get my next meal in on time. I hear a lot of people say they suck but I have been impressed. Went over to the NPC Midwest today for the pre-judging to support a couple buddies competing and it really lit the fire under my ass to get my shit together and make a run at a show in the next few years. I obviously have a long way to go but I'm feeling really motivated lately. Would love to do that show in 2016 or so.

Took Sunday off against my better judgement but my CNS and joints needed a day. Got in and killed shoulders today and it was a really good day all around. Pushing 80 degrees here after a wickedly bitter winter, and no work tonight to boot. Life is good. Also, for anyone who was wondering, 1100 mg test/week feels significantly better than 875 mg/week. After re-reading Heavy's pyramiding cycles thread for the fiftieth time or so last night I decided to really push the envelope with the test these last few weeks. I'll stay at 1.3 ml's sust qod this week, and bump to 1.5 next week and stay there until this blast is over. Next winter's test E/deca run I plan to push it up to 1750/week towards the end.

John Meadows' 6 ways - 10sX15, 10sX12, 10sX10 (love these)
Seated DB Press - 50sX12, 75sX12, 90sX10, 95sX8, 100sX6, 75sX9
DB Lateral Raises - 20sX12, 25sX12, 30sX12, 35sX12, 30sX12, 25sX12, 20sX12 (form obviously got a bit more lenient as I got heavier and stricter and slower again as I got back lighter)
Machine Rear Delt Flies - 80X15, 100X15, 120X12, 150X10, 150X8
High Rope Face Pulls - 35X12, 35X12, 35X12
superset w/
Bentover rear DB raises - 20sX12, 20sX12, 20sX12
Alt DB front raises - 35sX12, 40sX12, 45sX12
DB Shrugs - 100sX15, 100sX15, 100sX15 (5 second holds on first set, 3 second holds on second, 1 second on third)

I was pourin sweat today. Not sure if that was because the gym was hotter today, or if the bump in test is having an effect. My blood is nice and thick too right now which probably plays a role.

Diet:
9 oz tuna, 1 cup almonds, 2 pop tarts
protein bar, Gatorade
swiss steak in slow cooker (8-10 oz beef, peppers, mashed potatoes)
same as above
6 whole eggs

Drugs:
325 mg sust
30 mg superdrol
25 mg aromasin

Arms today. Decent pump. meh.

Rope Pressdowns - 4 or 5 sets of 15
Seated DB Curles - 15'sX15, 20'sX15, 25'sX15, 30'sX15, 35'sX12 (simultaneous, no back support)
-these first two exercises were just to flush as much blood as possible into the muscles and warm up the joints
Close Grip Bench - 135X15, 185X15, 225X12, 275X8, 275X6, 225X10
Fat Bar Curls - 5 sets of 15-12
- these were the meat and potatoes mass builders IMO. not sure how much fat bar weighed, but I used 25's on each side for the first set, and 35's on the rest. felt awesome, first time using it
Machine Skullcrusher thing - 4 sets of 15-12
Machine Unilateral curls - 4 sets of 15-12
- just finishers to pump more blood in and really focus on squeezing

was a pretty good day as far as arm days go I guess. I really loved the fat bar. I might have to invest in one or at least some fat gripz. took all the stress off my tendons that regular barbell curls and even dumbell curls always cause and just gave an awesome feel all around. Would highly recommend.

Diet:
Protein Bar, gatorade
8 oz turkey, mashed potatoes (on a crock pot kick this week)
same as above
6 whole eggs

I really need to get in the habit of bringing some whey and dextrose for a post workout shake before I leave in the morning again but its so annoying having to always wash the shaker cup and its just more shit to remember in the morning. Plus it always ruins my appetite for my post workout meal. And I've been saving a bit of money not buying whey isolate every month. When I get in the habit of doing a lot of shakes I always end up eating less meals. I can't do ANYTHING in moderation lol. ehh enough bitching.

drugs:
30 mg superdrol
25 mg aromasin

arm day pump:
armday.jpg

Quads and calves.

Squats - 135X10, 225X10, 315X8, 315X8, 315X8, 225X20
Walking Lunges - 4 sets w/ 80 lb curl bar
Leg Extensions - 4X20
Standing Calf Raises - 5 sets of 15 to 30 reps

I puked after my 3rd set of lunges which hasn't happened in a while but that kind of took the wind out of the sails for today's workout. I got a gatorade right after and slammed that and finished out as best I could but there was no way I was gonna get through heavy hacks or leg presses today. I think I'll be good and sore for a couple days though. Got through squats with no back pumps so that's a win.

Diet:
protein bar, gatorade
8 oz turkey, mashed potatoes
same as above
6 whole eggs

Drugs:
325 mg sust
30 mg superdrol
25 mg aromasin

thanks brother! I can't take too much credit for having super crazy intensity or anything, I just waited until it got too close to my workout to eat haha.

No gym today. Resting up in anticipation of hitting a new bench PR tomorrow. Just aced my biochem midterm and lab exam. Gonna grab a cheat meal somewhere and then hit up an NA meeting and try to get some dome from a newcomer, then finish the last couple episodes of True Detective tonight. :winkfinger:

Chest yesterday but no PR. My shoulders feel like shit today. Gonna take a few days to rest up. I'm ready for this thing to start winding down. My shoulder is acting up every night and I'm just drained. Its been a good 6 months. Gonna go to Monday and Thursday pinning, 1/2 cc each time. 5 or 6 days left on the superdrol I think so I'll finish that out but I'm gonna start letting the high levels of sust clear out immediately. Got some nolva and letro in today so I'm gonna try to attack this gyno one more time once my levels get down and I get a week to let the SD clear out. Weight is still about 219. Ok. Nap time.

Looking good young lad.
Get yourself another meal and another liter of water... you cant have to much.
and don't spend all your efforts on getting big and getting grades... get some strange ass!

So no strength gains this past week even though I was blasting the shit out of test and taking 30 mg superdrol means I need to cruise for a while. I'm thinking 8 weeks at 250 mg sust. I kinda wna go a full cc mon and thurs but 500 mg is kinda high for a cruise. Although it's not exactly omnas I'm assuming. I like Legend's gear a lot though so who knows. I ordered my summer blast today. 3 vials of tren e, with anadrol to start and proviron to finish. 250 mg test e throughout. I can't wait. Going back to 3-4 days a week lifting cuz my whole body hurts from this bulk and blast and recover for some more strength gains on drol and tren this summer. Haven't weighed in a few days but I'm guessing 220 so that's about 15 lbs. in 6 months so not my best effort. We'll try to beat that this summer with a lean bulk/recomp.

Oh yeah I'm also attacking some gyno at the moment while I cruise. Hopefully my lipids don't get too fiucked after all this.

Future plans:
Weeks 1-8:
250-500 mg sust

Weeks 1-4:
2.5 mg letro
40 mg nolva

Weeks 4-8:
25 mg aromasin
20 mg nolva

Weeks 9-14:
250 mg test e/week
400 mg tren e/week
75 mg anadrol/day

Weeks 15-20:
250 mg test e/week
600 mg tren e/week (if no bad sides)
50 mg proviron/day (thinking this might help with tren sides or kinda replace masteron)

then back to cruise dose then test deca dbol next winter.

I haven't decided if I want to do 25 mg aromasin or 1.25 mg letro for my AI. I need to acquire some cabergoline before I start to have on hand. Research chem caber seems to be sketchy and/or cialis so I'm thinking aurapharm but if anyone has a suggestion for cheap cabaser I would appreciate it.

Back