• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to buy?? *theoretically of course*

smalld01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm new to steroids and I was just wondering where someone might "theoretically" buy their online steroids. I heard napgear is great. If u want u can email me or pm me. Just lookin for some advice if anyone is willing to give advice to a noob. (We were all noobs at once!)

I have experience with prohormones btw and I've done my research.

No need for theoretically. PM me once you have 10 posts.

There's a whole sponsors section, have you seen it?

PM me. If cant PM, post 10 treads

- - - Updated - - -

PM me. If cant PM, post 10 treads. Asking for source in open forum is no bueno
No, it's just fine to ask for sources in this section. You can/should post your recommendations out in the open Liquidex, the reason I mentioned "PM me" is because it would be improper of me to make suggestions for one sponsor over another as a mod in the open forum.

No, it's just fine to ask for sources in this section. You can/should post your recommendations out in the open Liquidex, the reason I mentioned "PM me" is because it would be improper of me to make suggestions for one sponsor over another as a mod in the open forum.

This isn't in the Source Checking section.. just wanted to make sure you knew that brother. Anabolic Section.

This isn't in the Source Checking section.. just wanted to make sure you knew that brother. Anabolic Section.
Great catch - I found this thread via the new posts tool... not by clicking on it :D
Moved!

Oups my bad. Been too long on eroids I guess :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe you should go to the sponsor section and read reviews and see what guys are saying about each sponsor.then decide what to do.hope that helps get.you started.

^^^^Couldn't of said it better. haha

It's too funny to me how people can find this section and post first before they look any further or even check out the sponsors section. ;)

Back