• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wrap up thread for the "wtf is going on here?!?!" thread

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think everyone is friends again :clapping:

discuss :coffee:

no, Im fucking crabby...Im getting killed in my contest

and I have to pick a winner for BP's contest which will result in more tears

Not sure how you are losing in. "Mrs shredded" contest..... Your opponent isn't close to shredded...

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

In
coke%20and%20popcorn.gif

we both need a spa day

ever tried dabs?

dabs are to dank-ass weed, like test undecanoate is to TNE

no...im 36 and live in suburbia..no one shares these types of sources with me

ask your kids. i'm sure they know.

looks like this,

no...im 36 and live in suburbia..no one shares these types of sources with me

one of my son's friends Dad on our street can get weed. :coffee: I do not partake though

All this talk about gear and I have to wait until late May to start my cycle
s3_suicide.gif

As you know, the Northeast has a small window of good summer: late May until late Sept. I want to be on cycle during that
whole time, roughly 16 weeks. If I start now, then I would have time to PCT before my target date.

or would I.....? :thinking:

easy solution
blast and cruise

may is too late...you need to be out mowing the lawn in suburbia shirtless by may

easy solution
blast and cruise

may is too late...you need to be out mowing the lawn in suburbia shirtless by may

Good point but I don't want my cruise to be in the prime part of summer.

Is it worth blasting for March, cruise in April and then blast the whole summer?

- - - Updated - - -

PCT is so 2009

Warrior

ok.....so what would you do in my situation? I already have enough to start my cycle now.

the other half will cruise for three months at a time

Just start now. You wouldn't have to cruise until August/September on a long cycle. Cruise should be 6-8 weeks minimum IMO

Warrior

I would love to start now. I'm chomping at the bit to start, believe me
th_smiley-crazy.gif

My concern:

If I start now, then I'm blasting for March, April, May, June, July and cruising for August and Sept? March and April here you are pretty covered up, whereas August and Sept are really nice weather months.

Get Shredded!
the other half will cruise for three months at a time

Do you lose a lot of your gains or lean-ness during the cruise?

Also, if I start blasting and cruising, does that mean I have to do that forever or could I go back to being off everything without fucking up my natural T levels? I do have above average t levels naturally.

Also, if I start blasting and cruising, does that mean I have to do that forever or could I go back to being off everything without fucking up my natural T levels? I do have above average t levels naturally.

idk about natural test levels on a long term cruise...the other half is just shy of 40 and done having kids

as far as losing gains, no.

If you want to come off at the end of the season then come off. Just look at the cruise as a taper off/cool down period. You can pump some HCG while you're cruising and get the boys plumped back up for fall pct.

Warrior

You'll already be jacked, tan and maintaining on cruise doses bruh! You don't want to peak at the end of the season do you?

Warrior

No.... I don't :thinking: so I wouldn't lose much on the cruise, eh? I'll still be on hgh too....

So should I start with longer esters (Test E, Primo) now and for the next few months and then switch to shorter esters (Test P, Mast P, and TrenP) before I cruise?

btw....thanks Warrior and Sheri for walking me through this. I appreciate it :winkfinger:

idk about natural test levels on a long term cruise...the other half is just shy of 40 and done having kids

as far as losing gains, no.

Oh, I'm done having kids :D

good to know about the gains.

If you want to come off at the end of the season then come off. Just look at the cruise as a taper off/cool down period. You can pump some HCG while you're cruising and get the boys plumped back up for fall pct.

Warrior

Good point and I have hcg on standby in my stockroom :)

Anyone else want to chime in before I stick a pin in my ass cheek for the first time in 20 years?

I wouldn't do it...just take creatine...you can thank me in 10 yrs..

Back