• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle Help/ NapsGear

smalld01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all, this is my first post on here. I'm loving the advice and research I've gotten thus far. I'm looking to start a steroid cycle and I was looking at napsgear beginner stack. (Test enth, an ai, and one other I forget what it is). I have experience with prohormones. I'm 22, good diet, 200 lbs and 6 foot 4. I lift 4 days a week. Have been for 3 years.

P.S. Is napsgear gtg <snip>? Has anyone ordered any of their premade stacks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey brother. Welcome to ASF. Thanks for posting your stats and cycle experience. What does your specific cycle layout look like? (i.e. how many weeks and what is your dosage of the different compounds during those weeks). If you don't have it layed out yet, post what is in the beginner stack and you can get advice on the best way to run it. In terms of getting general feedback on Naps service, post your question here http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/forumdisplay.php/47-Source-Checking-Discussion, but please remember you can't ask for specifics when discussing domestic sources. Good luck with your cycle, smalld!

Thanks for the response man,

Oh and its test cyp btw not test enth**

Its 10 weeks.
Week 1-4: menthan10 (40 mg ED)
Week 1-10: Test cyp (500 mg/week)
Week 1-10: anastrozole (0.5 mg /day contd 10 after cycle)

That is a great first cycle! Simple and to the point, and I bet you will see some great gains. The only change I would make is to back off on the Anastrozole a little bit - you don't want your estrogen to be too low, or it will inhibit your progress. I would run it at .5mg every other day (maybe even .25mg every other day). The best way to know if your estrogen is in the right range when you are on-cycle, is to get some blood drawn around week 4-5.

Excellent thanks for the advice! What about for PCT? Just the usual Nolva or clomid be okay?

Excellent thanks for the advice! What about for PCT? Just the usual Nolva or clomid be okay?

For PCT, begin 2 weeks after your last injection of Test Cyp, and run:

Aromasin (exemestane) for 4 weeks (25mg/wk1, 25mg/wk2, 12.5mg/wk3, 12.5mg/wk4)
Clomid (clomiphene citrate) for 4 weeks (75mg/wk1, 50mg/wk2, 50mg/wk3, 25mg/wk4)

GSRacer's advice is exactly what I would have said too. Many people have also ordered from naps and gotten their gear, that's definitely a safe choice.

Back