• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aromasin help

Engodkaka

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My nips are getting alittle too sensitive on test e 500ew and tren a 50ed, 4 weeks in.
Wan't to stay away from an AI as much possible but it seems Aromasin takes a couple of days to fully kick in? Just took 12.5mg.

Am i forced to keep going now say "eod" or so or is sensitive nips not bad enough yet for possible gyno sides? water ret is no issue.
And no "beads" popping up.

26y.o and no possibility to take labs unfortunately

Sensitive nips ARE gyno sides. You don't just grow tits overnight.

The question is what's truly causing it. You mentioned an AI for estro but what about prolactin? Are you running caber?

I'd jump into the standard dosing of aromasin and caber for now and see how things go.

Aromasin 12.5mg ED
Caber 0.5mg E3.5D (twice a week ).

Warrior

Sensitive nips ARE gyno sides. You don't just grow tits overnight.

The question is what's truly causing it. You mentioned an AI for estro but what about prolactin? Are you running caber?

I'd jump into the standard dosing of aromasin and caber for now and see how things go.

Aromasin 12.5mg ED
Caber 0.5mg E3.5D (twice a week ).

Warrior

Cheers bro! No Caber on hand, seems i gotta shop in some.
Had the same issue with sensitive nips when i did Test prop but didnt have an AI on hand before the end, got lucky i guess.

Is 72 hours that i've heard pretty much correct before ARO kicks in?

Cheers bro! No Caber on hand, seems i gotta shop in some.
Had the same issue with sensitive nips when i did Test prop but didnt have an AI on hand before the end, got lucky i guess.

Is 72 hours that i've heard pretty much correct before ARO kicks in?

Aromasin kicks in immediately. It has a relatively short half life and goes to work preventing test from aromatizing into estrogen quickly.

You still have to worry about the estro already in your system. This is where a SERM like Nolva would be used temporarily. It binds to the receptors (Nolva is actually a weak estrogen) and prevents the estrogen in your system from binding.

Warrior

Aromasin kicks in immediately. It has a relatively short half life and goes to work preventing test from aromatizing into estrogen quickly.

You still have to worry about the estro already in your system. This is where a SERM like Nolva would be used temporarily. It binds to the receptors (Nolva is actually a weak estrogen) and prevents the estrogen in your system from binding.

Warrior

Got Nolva, clomid and HCG. Using HCG 500iu x2 ew atm. So using Nolva now would be a good idea? how much in that case and how long?

Cheers man!

Last edited:
Got Nolva, clomid and HCG. Using HCG 500iu x2 ew atm. So using Nolva now would be a good idea? how much in that case and how long?

Cheers man!

20mg a day until nips start to feel normal. Order some aromasin and caber ASAP. I'd say MJR would be the fastest TA and their research caps are legit.

Warrior

Also OP you might need to bump the asin dose. personally on 500mg test EW i need at least 25mg a day or my nips start hurting. but then again im pretty estro sensitive

I agree with Warrior here, you need a prolactin antagonizer. I prefer prami over caber. It kicks in faster and the sides are more manageable. Plus it puts me to sleep so I take it right before bed.

Thanks guys! I'll try with Nolva 20mg ed and aro 12.5 eod first week, so far it's just sensitive when the lady keeps pinching them to annoy me LOL
Don't need any water ret help so far.
If they get more sensitive i'll look into Caber or Prami and bump up aro to ed, then 25 ed if worse.

Sounds good?

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds good to me sir. You can discontinue the Nolva once your nips feel normal and you begin your AI.

Also, keeping your estro in check with an AI like aromasin minimizes the prolactin sides from 19-nors.

Warrior

Well, I like to prevent problems rather than trying to fix them after they occur. You should at least have the caber/prami on hand. And tell your lady to stop pinching them. Maybe that's all it is.

I agree with Warrior here, you need a prolactin antagonizer. I prefer prami over caber. It kicks in faster and the sides are more manageable. Plus it puts me to sleep so I take it right before bed.

wait what ? i thought prami was the one with the "nastier" sides

All kidding aside you do want to stop playing with those nips . It has been shown to accelerate gyno . Once you get it in your head that you have gyno symptoms some guys keep checking them all day long and it only makes things worse .

wait what ? i thought prami was the one with the "nastier" sides

Prami helps more with libido. What you're thinking of is the nausea that some people claim. I never noticed any of that though. I did have problems getting up for my alarm clock which caused me to be late for work a couple times. You'll sleep real good on it and might be a little groggy in the morning.

Prami kicks in faster than caber too.

But ideally, you should have caber and prami both on hand. That way if you're experiencing bad sides with one, you can switch to the other.

So do you suggest start taking caber a few days ahead of the tren ?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Yeah, the misses love to annoy me. Not sure why, if i get angry she cries but if i'm happy she wants me angry. Why didn't we get a highschool education on those female creatures...
Like they say. "Don't try to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate eachother!"

Will order in some, getting great results now, want to keep everything smooth as possible.:coffee:

Back