• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

home brewed test painful

tjsulli

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
used 2%ba 20%bb and gso and dosed it at 250mg.i have used the the same ratio of solvents and oil to brew prop and it came out painless so would you think its safe to say that its the powders​

just so every one knows i did not get the powders from a sponsor on this fourm

i dont think the powders are dirty the filters still looked pretty clean when i was done filtering. i think i remember reading somewhere thats sometimes that when manufacturer skips the last step in the esterification of testosterone enanthate. witch i think has something to do with not washing the acids off used during the esterification process and that's what causing the pip. i just cant remember where i read it and having a hard time finding that info again to back up what i think.

Maybe thats whats up with my prop? The filtering went fine for me both times I did it but it hurts like a mother fucker afterwards. The pip is crazy sometimes. I'm getting ready to make some with 50/50 EO/GSO and see if that helps. Throw some eo in your next batch, I know its not cheap but at least wont waste powder.

the acid that has not been removed is called carbolic acid witch can make the powders acidic and painful to use once converted into injectable form witch would make sense knowing how i react to gso and the ratio of solvents used and where the filters are still pretty clean and no signs of infection ( redness at injection site, fever, extreme swelling)of course this all speculation at this point

Its your raws.

I had this same problem, my test e homebrew was painful as fvck, while pnning and pip was unbearable...

It basically crippled me for a few days...could not walk...extremely painful..!

I chaulked it up to no good raws since I brewed the same powder twice at different dosage (200mg and 300mg) and both were extremely painful

Sucks since I had 100g of it..

IML Gear Cream!
Dont use Benzyl benzoate next time. If its Test-e or cyp, no need for BB. I also brewed mine and its 40ml at 2% BA, used USP grade cotton seed oil, its smooth as silk.
Thats weird tho, because once you filter and there is BA in it, its pretty much as clean it can be. As long as it doesnt give you infections, lets man up and shoot those goodies ;)

the acid that has not been removed is called carbolic acid witch can make the powders acidic and painful to use once converted into injectable form witch would make sense knowing how i react to gso and the ratio of solvents used and where the filters are still pretty clean and no signs of infection ( redness at injection site, fever, extreme swelling)of course this all speculation at this point

This is what I meant by dirty.

Interesting, i was wondering why my HB test e was painful, now i know why. The pip lasts a couple of days, no swelling, redness, fever, or anything that would suggest an infection, just pain.

Yup. As long as no infection signs, its gtg. But I always get my hands on amoxicillin for just in case.

Yup. As long as no infection signs, its gtg. But I always get my hands on amoxicillin for just in case.
imo painful gear = not g2g if i have to skip days at gym because i'm to sore to push my self the way i want to the wtf is point. also i did another shot yesterday but i cut it with 1cc filtered gso. i will report back on how this went in a day or two. last shot i did took two days for pip to kick in

Last edited:
So filter didn't bust?
it happened to me a few times.
till i got to the point i was gonna trash but decided to re filter.
and pain when away

So filter didn't bust?
it happened to me a few times.
till i got to the point i was gonna trash but decided to re filter.
and pain when away
no, just to be on the safe side i only filtered 20ml's per filter. i only brewed 40ml's 1 filter for each 20ml vial that i filled

no, just to be on the safe side i only filtered 20ml's per filter. i only brewed 40ml's 1 filter for each 20ml vial that i filled

Not very cost effective but better safe than sorry I guess lol especially in this game

just want to update that my 2nd shot that i cut with 1ml of gso to 1ml dosed at 250mg of my hb went way better. basicly no pip at all friggin pumped. going to do my 3rd shot tonite but i'm only going to use 1/2 ml of gso this time and c how that go's.will report back in about 3 days​

Get Shredded!
Made test e at 250 painless, same recipe exactly. Made tren e at 250 same method, holy hell. Third pin in and pip is easier. Some people just gave pip. Eo might be a good option.

1cc test 250 to 1cc gso no pip at all 1cc te 250 to 1/2 cc gso very little pip. my next batch i'm going to try to drop the dose down to 200mg skip the bb and just use 2% ba and rest gso and c how that works out.most likely wont be for another 6 weeks or so but will report back when that time comes

Brewed mine with 50/50 eo/gso and it is a little better but just seems to prolong the pip. Shot monday in left glute 1.4cc or so and don't feel anything till wednesday afternoon. Still tender right now and I'm sure won't go away for couple days.

Brewed mine with 50/50 eo/gso and it is a little better but just seems to prolong the pip. Shot monday in left glute 1.4cc or so and don't feel anything till wednesday afternoon. Still tender right now and I'm sure won't go away for couple days.
have you tried cutting your hb with gso rite before you inject ?

My buddy is gonna try to layout a procedure to remove the carbolic acid. Ill post it and credit him on it when I send it to me as he's not registered here. He is over on IM though.
i was reading up about this the other day. def post when you get the lay out.i would like to c if it match's up with what i read. thanks

It can be neutralized with lye...then you have lye to deal with.

Back