• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First time with TRT

jingato

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi. I am new taking TRT and I had a few questions that hopefully some of you veterans could clarify for me. Im 32 and I recently had my blood work done and my T came back low so the dr wants to put me on 200MG / week for about 5 months. He also is giving me HCG 2x week and anastrozole once a week. I've never taken any anabolics in the past, just HGH. Im also going to be taking 4 IU's of HGH for the next 6 months. Here's my questions.

1. I was thinking of taking an oral steroid to kickstart the cycle. 25MG / day of dbol for 3 weeks. If I do that do I need to change the way I take any of the other things I was given? Once the 3 weeks are up do I need to do anything like you would during a PCT or no since I will still be on the Test and HCG?

2. If I feel like I am liking the Test and getting results I was thinking of upping the dose to 200MG 2x/week. I'd have to get the extra from a buddy though since the doc is only giving me half that. If I do that does that mean I need to up the dose of the HCG or anastrozole?

3. The dr said that TRT is something that he recommends continuing to take. If I decide to stop after the 5 months what would be the recommended PCT? Should I continue taking the HCG for a few weeks after the Test runs out? I was going to pick up some Nolvadex when I get the dbol because it was recommended to me to have some on hand just incase I need it. Should I take that after the 5 months though?

Thanks for the advice.

John

1. Orals are not recommanded for first timers. Reason for this is because you dont know how sensitive you are towards estrogen sides. unless you are going to stop doing HRT, I see no point of doing PCT.

2. Minimum dose for test is 500mg a week. You should use anastrozole according to your estrogen side effects.

3. If you decide to quit trt, get on 100mg of clomid for 4 weeks, starting 2 weeks after your last injection. you can use nolva during cycle, but I dont think you are quite ready for orals.

Why dont you just drop everything and do following? :

1. Dont bother anabolic steroids for weight gain unless you have reached natural platue.

2. If you are gonna do it anyway, just do the following:

Week 1~12: Test-C 500mg a week
Week 14~18: Clomid 100mg for two weeks and 50mg for last two weeks.

Easy and effective.

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, if your doctor finds that you are abusing med by doing blood test, he can revoke your prescription. just let you know

Run what the doctor prescribes and nothing else...you dont need to bump...kick start or add anything....200mg ew of test cyp/E will put your testosterone levels well over 1000 ng/dl....

Only thing you may consider is injection timing and arimidex timing...this method works well for stable blood levels..

100mg test Mon/Thurs
.5mg adex tues/Fri

Your most likely going to get your labs redrawn at your next dr visit..

Thanks guys,

It sounds like I should like I should just stick to the 200MG a week. So you know, I probably wont be going back to the doctor. He gave me the 5 months all at once and if I decide to stay on it I'll probably get it through a friend because it is actually cheaper. The TRT doctor was more expensive that I thought it would be. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about anabolics while Im on the TRT though.

Back