• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Need help traveling!

MC5789

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So Im into week 1 of 10 weeks of test. I completely forgot that my brother is about to have a baby and Im going to need to fly home for the christening because I'm going to be the babies god father. Ill probably only go home for a week but that will probably be around week 6 or 7 depending on the baptism. Any advice on traveling with gear is appreciated. What have you guys done in the past? Thanks

You can just front load a little extra before your flight and pin again when you get home.

Another option would be to mail the gear to your brother's house ahead of time.

Depends on your situation and if your brother is aware of what you're doing.

I've never traveled with gear before so I can't offer any tips for taking it with you. The topic has been covered before though. Just search this section for "vacation".

Warrior

yea I think my option right now is to adjust now for the day I go home. So I have to cut back a day a week for the next 4 weeks. Im doing 500 a week split 250 250. Could I get away with 500 before I leave and not split it for just that week or will that have that much of an impact

Just ship it Priority Mail the day before you leave or pack it in your luggage with no labels on the vials.
Done it many times. Even had my luggage searched, they left the vials, syringes, etc. alone.

Domestic travel, of course.

I've packed raws in my luggage coming back from China many times. Guess I've just been lucky with that.

What type of ester are you using? If enanthate or cypionate, then inject the day before you leave and as soon as you return. No problems

If it's a shorter ester, same thing.... You will just have a gap in your t-levels. It won't matter as long as you start back when you return. You won't lose anything except a week of training.

This is a marathon not a sprint.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Its Enanthate. Im flying Cali- PA so Im still gonna be in the states. I just dont know how nuts the TSA is recently. Its either priority or in my checked luggage but I feel like its a gamble either way.

Its Enanthate. Im flying Cali- PA so Im still gonna be in the states. I just dont know how nuts the TSA is recently. Its either priority or in my checked luggage but I feel like its a gamble either way.

If it's stressing you, don't risk it. The stress will do more harm than your fluctuating T levels.

Warrior

You're absolutely fine dude, if it's only a week then pin everything the second before you leave. Enanthate lasts 10 days or so, you'll be fine. Honestly, you probably won't even noticed, by then your blood levels will be peaked and stable. Don't sweat it. If anything maybe pin a little extra.

If it doesn't sound good, put that shit in a ballon and snuggle it up your butt lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't even worry about bringing it. Pin before you leave and when you return. You don't need to double up, just keep with your regimen.

Don't even worry about bringing it. Pin before you leave and when you return. You don't need to double up, just keep with your regimen.

So 500 before I go instead of the 250/250 split. And then when I get back continue as normal

You can use a long acting ester, jab it before leaving and you should be good for a week. Don't use Nebido or something that crazy otherwise it will be in your system for many weeks and you won't be able to PCT.

I went to Fla to escape the cold over new years for about 10 days. I put my gear in my shaving kit and everything was fine. I really didn't think twice about it. I just made sure I checked my bags, meaning the gear was not in my carry on luggage.

My father is a diabetic and takes Test by script and throws all his stuff in his shaving kit when he travels as well. Just think about all the meds people carry, your not required to carry a prescription or any medical documents. It really isn't a problem.

I leave for the Carribean next month and will do the same.

LowTman

Just hit up a friend of mine who actually is a TSA shift manager, and he told me that if the stuff is inside a sealed vial in your checked baggage, it should be fine. He's been with em for 6 years and he said he's never seen them remove a vial, syringe, etc, labeled or unlabeled. Just don't package it suspiciously like if you were trying to smuggle it.

Just hit up a friend of mine who actually is a TSA shift manager, and he told me that if the stuff is inside a sealed vial in your checked baggage, it should be fine. He's been with em for 6 years and he said he's never seen them remove a vial, syringe, etc, labeled or unlabeled. Just don't package it suspiciously like if you were trying to smuggle it.

That is true, but if you're only going 7 days and you're using enanthate why even bother. I pin every Monday and Thursday if I wanted to pin Monday and Sunday one week it wouldn't affect my levels in week 6 enough to notice.

I went to Vegas for work for a week. I brought all my hgh, peptides, bac water and insulin syringes with me in my check bag.... No problem. I use them every day and there is not much chance they are going to look. But I didn't bring my test and tren enanthate because it wasn't a big deal to wait when I got back home.

OP you can bring it with you with no problem. But you don't need to, so at the end of the day you just need to decide how anal you are about pinning precisely on time..... And if you decide you're anal, don't forget to be in the gym everyday while you're there because that is the biggest hit when you go out of town for a week.

I felt weak as water when I got back. Lol!

I already have a week long member ship worked out with one of the gyms when I go home! Im not missing a workout :)

Solid answer! thank you

Back