• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arnold Classic 2014

I've been following it on MD mag and in the 212 division Flex Lewis took 1st , David Henry second and Aaron Clark third . Prejudging for the open is at 2pm today . I think Dennis Wolf is the fav to win . It would be great to see him finally come into his own . It was only a couple years ago some were saying his career was over but he has kept at it . Shawn Rohden should come in the top three and although I really like Evan not sure where he will fall .

I went last year and it was really cool. Got really close to the man himself Arnold as he was walking through. I don't have much interest in following the life of the pros besides watching some workout videos or viewing photos. Though I am a fan of Evan Centopani. It'd be nice to see him do better this time around.

I was just looking through a few old MD mags the other day and when you see Evan back then you appreciate how much muscle this man has put on in the last 3 years . If you get a chance go on MD online and look at the photos and videos from this weekend . Flex Lewis looked fantastic , he has no weak points . And check out David Henry's upper body , his abs are freakish !

I was just looking through a few old MD mags the other day and when you see Evan back then you appreciate how much muscle this man has put on in the last 3 years . If you get a chance go on MD online and look at the photos and videos from this weekend . Flex Lewis looked fantastic , he has no weak points . And check out David Henry's upper body , his abs are freakish !

I believe Flex won because of politics Henry came in looking leaner and looked in my book way better
ge9a4a3a.jpg

Go Strong

Come on brother . Henry had the best UPPER body but his legs have been a glaring weakness for some time . Sort of like Johnny Jackson . If he can bring those wheels up he will be a top contender . He is always razor sharp but at the top levels of BBing , the Arnold Classic and Olympia you cannot have a weak point like that , it will drop you in the placings . I'm not saying his legs suck mind you just that in comparison to his amazing upper body they are lacking . I am curious as to how you feel politics had any role in this ?

Come on brother . Henry had the best UPPER body but his legs have been a glaring weakness for some time . Sort of like Johnny Jackson . If he can bring those wheels up he will be a top contender . He is always razor sharp but at the top levels of BBing , the Arnold Classic and Olympia you cannot have a weak point like that , it will drop you in the placings . I'm not saying his legs suck mind you just that in comparison to his amazing upper body they are lacking . I am curious as to how you feel politics had any role in this ?

I must agree with u on the point of Henry's legs. But I believe they are smaller do to his conditioning and in my eyes Flex came in looking a slight bloated which also can drop u in placing. Politics play a lot in the bbing world. If u are not a Wieder or Flex sponsored bodybuilder u will never win a championship.

Go Strong

I must agree with u on the point of Henry's legs. But I believe they are smaller do to his conditioning and in my eyes Flex came in looking a slight bloated which also can drop u in placing. Politics play a lot in the bbing world. If u are not a Wieder or Flex sponsored bodybuilder u will never win a championship.

Go Strong
This whole thing about if you are not with Flex or Weider you will not win the big titles has been around for a while and why I'm not sure . Time and results has shown that this is just NOT true . Take this Arnold for example , Big Dennis Wolf is with MD , Jay Cutler was with MD when he won his last Olympia title . Was there a time when this was true , probably but not for some time now . BBing has moved past that and the judges work very hard to give us the very best decisions . I would not want their job ! Let us always remember something else , you CANNOT judge a contest from the photos . Go to a major show like the Arnold and Olympia and you will see what I'm talking about . Pics don'e even begin to do justice to what these athletes have achieved . BBing is not an activity where there is a clear cut winner like a game . It is subjective and sort of like judging art .

IML Gear Cream!
Is it just me or do some of these guys look like they are on some gear?

This whole thing about if you are not with Flex or Weider you will not win the big titles has been around for a while and why I'm not sure . Time and results has shown that this is just NOT true . Take this Arnold for example , Big Dennis Wolf is with MD , Jay Cutler was with MD when he won his last Olympia title . Was there a time when this was true , probably but not for some time now . BBing has moved past that and the judges work very hard to give us the very best decisions . I would not want their job ! Let us always remember something else , you CANNOT judge a contest from the photos . Go to a major show like the Arnold and Olympia and you will see what I'm talking about . Pics don'e even begin to do justice to what these athletes have achieved . BBing is not an activity where there is a clear cut winner like a game . It is subjective and sort of like judging art .

I can't disagree with u at all. I have been to several shows and have seen it in person. There is still a lot of politics involved in bbing but I respect your opinion.

Go Strong

evan and cedric came in looking good hate seeing branch at all lol not a fan of his look dissapointed that roelly got hurt but hes an idiot. figured it would be wolf and flexatron on top both deserved to be there

Anyone else think Hidetada Yamagishi looked TERIBLE? I heard some reviewers saying he looked good and deserved his placing. He had nothing in my opinion, was his worst look yet...

Pther than that all was good, but Im disappointed Pak Man didn't come in like he did in 2013….

Back