• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Deca-Durobolin Use

sambrown

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Deca-Durabolin is a clear yellow oily solution for injection containing 50 mg/ml of the active ingredient nandrolone decanoate.
It is used to treat:
osteoporosis (loss of bone tissue)
certain types of anaemia
breast cancer (in women)
patients on long term corticosteroids.
It belongs to a group of medicines known as anabolic steroids.
These medicines help to rebuild tissues that have become weak because of continuing illness or serious injury. Deca-Durabolin can be used to increase lean body mass in the case of negative nitrogen balance. It can also be used to increase bone mass and stimulate the formation of red blood cells in the bone marrow.
Your doctor may have prescribed it for another reason.

Sambrown, what is your point with this post, if you going to post something then make it constructive or ask a question and learn.

The earth isn't flat. The universe is huge. My balls itch.

OP, is this something you think is supposed to be a "revelation" to the members of this forum?
Why didn't you mention Deca-Dick?

The purpose of this board is education and discussion.
You post something you fell will "educate" us and then you bail on the discussion? WTF?

I think you have much learning to do, sit back and read then read some more.
When you have something constructive to contribute or you want to actually take part in a discussion, by all means, do so.
I can copy and paste too:

trannies-fuck-isabelly-killer-03.jpg

Back