• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cutting Cycle

roidraver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys/girls,

I have ran cycles before however i haven't ran a cutting cycle until now and would like as much feedback as possible; whether it be positive or negative feedback. Every bit of information helps me improve my cycle set up and knowledge.

My stats:
6"6' (199cm)
242 pounds (110kg)
Body fat% 18 (plan on hitting 15% before cycling)

Here is what i have planned:

12 week cycle

Test P (inj) 100mg/eod (week 1-12)
Tren A (inj) 75mg/eod (week 7-12)
EQ? worth it? 2 x 300-400mg per week (week 1-12)
Anavar (tabs) 50mg/ED (week 7-12) or (week 1-6)

T3 taper starting week 5, 25/50/75/100/75/50/25mcg, finishing inline with last pin.

Cycle Support

Caber 1mg per week @ 2x 0.5mg
Letrozole .25mg ED (for GH effects/fatty tissue reduction) or aromasin 6.25mg ED?
Proviron 25mg ED
HCG 500iu per week @ 2x 250iu starting week 3
liv 52 ED

PCT
AI through out PCT.
HCG blast at end of cycle?
Clomid 4 weeks (5 if needed)
300(day1)/100/100/50/50/50

I have a few questions also. What are your thoughts on:

is EQ (or even mast) worth running at 15-18% bf?
Is a low dose of letro still too harsh or use Aromasin?
Is Clomid enough for PCT with no nolva since i'm using a 19 nor steroid?
Should i use Caber through out the cycle or keep it on hand?
When is the best time to user the T3 taper, towards start or end of cycle?
is letro a bad idea through pct as it is harsh enough on cycle let alone off?
If im running HCG throughout the cycle do i need to blast it at the end aswell?

Cheers,
RR

You are going to hear people say to use test to tren at a 1:2 ratio, I ran long esters in my last cycle and it was awesome. Your cardio will suffer while on tren. Diet will be your biggest factor.

If you do complete this cycle I would hope to get a log out of it as I am probly going to run test p and tren next cycle...it looks very well put together but I'll let the more experienced members look it over

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Tren/test/proviron doses seem low to me, but I may be a bit jaded.

I would definitely bump the proviron up to 50mg minimum.

I prefer aromasin for myself, and would run 12.5mg ED until you have blood work.

I'd lose the EQ and use the Anavar at the start of the cycle since you plan on finishing with Tren.

Run the caber .5mg twice a week when you start the tren.

Sorry my reply is a bit scattered. Scrolling back and forth on my phone makes it hard to get things composed.

Warrior

Dropping the EQ.

My plan was to start with var for the strength gains for as more motivation to hit it hard from the start but i have also read that:

Anavar may be what wed call a "fat-burning steroid". Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used anavar (4). In another study, appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no exercise. In addition, weight gained with var may be nearly permanent too. It might not be much, but youll stand a good chance of keeping most of it. In one study, subjects maintained their weight (re)gains from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation (2)! Concomitantly, in another study, Twelve weeks after discontinuing anavar, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat were also sustained (8)! If youre regaining weight, Anavar will give you nearly permanent gains, and if you are trying to lose fat (and you keep your diet in check), the fat lost with Anavar is basically looks to be nearly permanent
steroid.com

Would i then be best to run tren first and var at the end? Also how would this impact with the pct; if at all?

Tren/test/proviron doses seem low to me, but I may be a bit jaded.

I would definitely bump the proviron up to 50mg minimum.

I prefer aromasin for myself, and would run 12.5mg ED until you have blood work.

I'd lose the EQ and use the Anavar at the start of the cycle since you plan on finishing with Tren.

Run the caber .5mg twice a week when you start the tren.

Sorry my reply is a bit scattered. Scrolling back and forth on my phone makes it hard to get things composed.

Warrior

Was thinking whether this is a little bit complicated for a first cutting cycle.

Could i get away with dropping the proviron and var and just running test/tren/t3?
aromasin on cycle and pct with aromasin, clomid and nolva?
HCG throughout cycle but not at the end?
Caber on hand still but only use if needed?

Was thinking whether this is a little bit complicated for a first cutting cycle.

Could i get away with dropping the proviron and var and just running test/tren/t3?
aromasin on cycle and pct with aromasin, clomid and nolva?
HCG throughout cycle but not at the end?
Caber on hand still but only use if needed?

I think that's a good idea. You should always use the simplest cycle and least amount of gear possible for the desired results.

A cut or bulk is determined mainly by the diet. You can bulk on winstrol and cut on nandrolone with the right macros.

Let me look over this tomorrow when I'm fresh, and we'll get you lined out.

Warrior

I think that's a good idea. You should always use the simplest cycle and least amount of gear possible for the desired results.

A cut or bulk is determined mainly by the diet. You can bulk on winstrol and cut on nandrolone with the right macros.

Let me look over this tomorrow when I'm fresh, and we'll get you lined out.

Warrior

That would be great Warrior, appreciate it.

Ok brother, let's get you lined out!

Stats:
27 yo
6'6"
242lbs
Aprox 18% BF

Multiple cycles under your belt, correct? What compounds have you used?

What is your goal weight/BF% for this cut?

Are you set on these compounds (using what's on hand) or are you flexible on gear?

What does your diet and training look like?

Warrior

Multiple cycles under your belt, correct? What compounds have you used?
yes, would call myself intermediate at best. Have used Test E, Deca, Sust, Var

What is your goal weight/BF% for this cut?
My total aim would be from 110kg to 100kg of fat lose and then overtime gaining another 10kg of muscle. For this cut, i'm unsure what i can possibly achieve within the cycle period, have never cut before. If i could drop a just a little bit of weight in the thighs and belly for this cycle i would be happy.

Are you set on these compounds (using what's on hand) or are you flexible on gear?
Currently have nothing on hand, willing to change compounds if its going to suit me better.

What does your diet and training look like?
Training: 5 days a week, 45-60min sessions, have just started increasing cardio to try drop some bf % before starting this cycle.
Cardio usually is Rower and treadmill.
Weight training i'm currently trying to focus on building up the muscles around my bursa (shoulder) as i have had ex-rays and it is inflamed (mild bursitis) which seems to hinder my lifts.
I find myself having to stop my bench presses at lower weights because my shoulder gives out way before my chest, i also find this with bicep curls, shoulder presses etc; basically any upper body training that involves the shoulder directly or indirectly. I seem to cope fine with machine work but i have to do lower weight and higher reps with free weights.

Diet: Could be better, trying to get that inline with the added cardio to drop down to the 15% before starting another cycle. I have been eating weet-bix for breakfast, microwave meal for smoko(sometimes), lunch and dinner. They contain about 40g carbs and 14g protein per serve.

IML Gear Cream!
I think your diet is going to be the biggest factor.

The protein intake is too low and your carbs are too high for a cut.

What do you think about using a diet coach like the DRSE?

A basic test/tren cycle would make for some solid gains with your diet in check.

Cycle
Weeks 1-12
Test E 5-600mg (2 doses per week)
Weeks 5-12
Tren A 350mg (50mg ED)
Aromasin 12.5mg ED
Caber .5mg twice a week (same days you pin test)

The cycle is only 5% of this equation. Training is 15% and the remaining 80% is all diet bro.

Warrior

Last edited by a moderator:

A basic test/tren cycle would make for some solid gains with your diet in check.

Cycle
Weeks 1-12
Weeks 5-12
Tren A 350mg (50mg ED)
Aromasin 12.5mg ED

The cycle is only 5% of this equation. Training is 15% and the remaining 80% is all diet bro.

Warrior

Whats the DRSE about and how does it work?

What would you recommend for me as a daily intake. i know its hard to take a guess but lets just put it down as if i have 4 meals a day roughly what % should be of carbs and protein. ie 40g carbs down to 20g? 14g protein up to 30-40g? etc etc

Yeah i know i really need to get my diet in check, have been high on the carbs for awhile for energy while training but i have gone a bit high and noticed a few extra belly rolls. Im also a sucker for an iced coffee drink which is high in carbs and very high in sugars, these must stop. Like i said though i wont cycle until im at 15% and continuing on my way down with the bf %.

Also that cycle looks basic but good, probably all i'll need i'm thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot promote the DRSE because they're not a paid sponsor. Or EBF for that matter.

DRSE will most def cut a bitch.

Cycle
Weeks 1-12
Weeks 5-12
Tren A 350mg (50mg ED)
Aromasin 12.5mg ED

Warrior

Warrior what would pct look like for this cycle?

aromasin on pct with clomid for four weeks?

I'd go with the standard clomid/Nolva combo. It's the standard for a reason.

Warrior

I keep hearing what i think might be misinformed/not clear information about nolva and 19 nors.

Now what im hearing is not to run nolva when running 19 nors.

Would this not be more simply put dont run nolva on cycle while running 19 nors (tren) however running nolva for pct once the 19 nor has cleared the system is ok. is this correct?

Get Shredded!
Idk but clomid handles progesterone better...u have heard of running nolvadex after the 19 has cleared

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

You cannot promote the DRSE because they're not a paid sponsor.

The goddam DRSE are gonna get banned soon if they don't stop promoting their diet prep and training programmes!

The DRSE are NOT paid sponsors here!

Neither are their gimmicks!!!

I keep hearing what i think might be misinformed/not clear information about nolva and 19 nors.

Now what im hearing is not to run nolva when running 19 nors.

Would this not be more simply put dont run nolva on cycle while running 19 nors (tren) however running nolva for pct once the 19 nor has cleared the system is ok. is this correct?

Nolva is a SERM. You shouldn't run Nolva on cycle unless you have estrogen gyno.

What you need is an AI for estrogen (test) and a dopamine agonist for prolactin/progesterone (19 nors).

Warrior

Nolva is a SERM. You shouldn't run Nolva on cycle unless you have estrogen gyno.
That's what i said.
"Would this not be more simply put dont run nolva on cycle while running 19 nors (tren) however running nolva for pct once the 19 nor has cleared the system is ok. is this correct?"

What you need is an AI for estrogen (test) and a dopamine agonist for prolactin/progesterone (19 nors).
Aromasin and Caber.

Nolva ok for PCT then? or just run clomid and an AI for PCT with hcg throughout cycle?

Im getting mixed reviews whether i should run hcg on cycle, blast at the end of a cycle or run both. thoughts?

thanks

That's what i said.
"Would this not be more simply put dont run nolva on cycle while running 19 nors (tren) however running nolva for pct once the 19 nor has cleared the system is ok. is this correct?"

Aromasin and Caber.

Nolva ok for PCT then? or just run clomid and an AI for PCT with hcg throughout cycle?

Im getting mixed reviews whether i should run hcg on cycle, blast at the end of a cycle or run both. thoughts?

thanks

bump! Warrior?

Back