• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT 3 weeks, lab results in today

mleads0

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started TRT on Feb 3rd. 200mg Test cyp (once a week) 12.5mg Aromasin EOD, HCG 250IU 2xweekly. Had labs done on Feb 22nd. that are attached. The day after the Dr. drew bloods I started to feel the gyno symptoms that I am prone to (itchy/sensitive nips, Little lump that was always there had gotten slighty bigger). I knew I wouldn't get my labs back until 7 days later so I had upped the dose on my Aromasin to 12.5mg ED to stop the symptoms.....which worked. I just got my labs back today 2/28. Total Test 1140+ (too high for trt and for my Dr. goal is 850 -900), Free Test 255(again on high side but not a real concern). Estradiol 35 (seems fine) but Im guessing it had gone up day after blood was drawn because I felt gyno symptoms.

This is my plan. Drop my weekly Test to 160mg weekly (split into 2 injections). Also drop back down to 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. HCG 250IU 2xweekly. I am hoping that this will tune in my levels for total test and Estradiol.

On a side note please look at my Bloodwork. There were a couple of items on there maybe you guys will have some input as to how concerned I should be.

AST 49 High

HDL 50??

VLDL 9.2 Low

LH/FSH Panel doesnt give me a range to know if its normal or not?

I ask if you guys can give some input because my Dr. is on Vacation till next week and because many of you have gone thru this already.

Thanks in advance guys.

Scan0003-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Scan0004.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Scan0001-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Scan0002-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Do you self administer or is it done at the office? I asked to do it at home so that I could lie about when my last shot was so my Test would be low. It was supposed to be 7 days out but I waited 11days.

Do you self administer or is it done at the office? I asked to do it at home so that I could lie about when my last shot was so my Test would be low. It was supposed to be 7 days out but I waited 11days.

I self inject. When those bloods were taken, i have injected5 days earlier. So those numbers are definitely in low end

between your AST/ALT..albumin..birilbun and VLDL numbers you either are taking some type of oral drug or your diet is lacking in many ways...all those markers are either out of range or near out of range and all can be traced back to the liver in some fashion...

your hemocrit and RBC's are also close to the top range and a few weeks on TRT isnt gonna drive those numbers up that quick...

LH/FSH are were they should be on TRT..shut down..nothing to be concerned with there....

need to take a look at your diet or rethink any oral drug use that is playing into the numbers...be it AAS drugs or some other type..

Good thread, subb'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

between your AST/ALT..albumin..birilbun and VLDL numbers you either are taking some type of oral drug or your diet is lacking in many ways...all those markers are either out of range or near out of range and all can be traced back to the liver in some fashion...

your hemocrit and RBC's are also close to the top range and a few weeks on TRT isnt gonna drive those numbers up that quick...

LH/FSH are were they should be on TRT..shut down..nothing to be concerned with there....

need to take a look at your diet or rethink any oral drug use that is playing into the numbers...be it AAS drugs or some other type..

I'm only taking low dose aspirin, vitamin b complex, glutamine daily. Not sure which one,if any,can affect my levels like that.

My diet isn't perfect but I'm not sure what i can be missing from my diet to cause these levels either.

Do you have any suggestions as to what i must include in my diet to get my levels within normal range? Also should i start donating blood right away?

Ast/alt could be elevated by heavy or intense training within 24 hours of blood draw...but when all those other numbers are high or creeping up it tends to lean towards bad dietary habits or oral drug use..alcohol use could be a issue also..espc if long term...the albumin and birilbun are much stronger indicators of liver problems then ast/alt...

Dont go freaking out over those numbers.it just suggests you might want to look at some lifestyle changes for the future..ie;..diet..alcohol use..smoking ..oral drugs..

Those markers indicate there is a slowing in the bile duct in the liver..so your bodies filter...along with some inflammation signaled by the ast/alt...

Again dont run to the ER...just look at more fruit and veggies in your diet...berries and veggies that possess more antioxidants....

Oddly your hdl was high...but that will change the longer your on TRT...you could give a pint and it would drop the hemocrit and rbc's for 2-3 months..I recommend guys on TRT give a pint 2-3 times a year..you can get a script from your doctor for donation they just throw away..that way you dont have to go thru all the paperwork bs..

Just curious are you prescribed aromasin for TRT?...personally I prefer it over arimidex...

I can't thank you enough by the way for the quick responce and helpful input.

I'm definitely going to change my diet and include more fruits and veggies as you suggest.

I only drink once every10 or so days, so maybe i will slow that down that too.

Yes the aromasin is prescribed. I used to use arimidex but heard that aromasin might be better for trt users, so i asked my dr.to prescribe it. My insurance fully covers it.

I self inject at home. My Dr. was totally ok with it. I told him Ive done it before, walked him thru how I do it and he was cool.

IML Gear Cream!
Just a quick update. after my last post I had lowered my does to 160mg Test weekly(80mg 2xwkly) HCG day b4 Test inject 250IU 2xwkly.

At that time of my last post I had started to feel gyno symptons(puffy nips, sens nips, etc.) I assumed that my E levels went up after the bloodwork(at time of bloodwork they were 35 which is kinda high) So I stayed on Aromasin at 12.5mg ED for a few days and it had gone away. switched back to 12.5mg EOD and Then a few days after that the sympstoms came back slightly.......almost as if I was noticing nipp symtoms changing back and fourth several times a day.

Example: Morning puffy nipps, (take my 12.5mg of Aromasin), then afternoon nipps back to normal....then nighttime puffy nipps, itchy etc again...? So today After reading many posts and doing as much research as I can, I made a decision to bump up to 25mg Aromasin ED (12.5mg in AM and 12.5mg PM) until I get updated bloddwork on the 20th.

My concern/question is..... tho everyone is different, is 25mg Aromasin ED too much? I mean every thread i've read says 12.5mg ED to EOD max should be enough on TRT? Am I just more prone to converting to E as Ive gotten older? PS I am almost 34yrs old and around 14% bf

THANKS AGAIN IN ADVANCE

Aromasin has a half-life of about 9 hours. Plenty of guys take 25mg ED but in your case because you seem to be hyper-sensitive to estrogens, you might wanna do 12.5 in the morning and another 12.5 at night. Perhaps 10 to 12 hours from your morning dose at a maximum.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^this

since Monday I have decided to bump up my aromasin dose to 25mg ed split am/pm. Monday 3/10 was day one of the higher dose. So far itchy nipps have gone away but swelling of nipps is still here. Also I just feel more swollen in my face and belly. And what is even crazier is that my bf% has gone up 2% with no change in diet! Wtf. Any thoughts until I go back to doc next week and then wait for bloods.....

sounds to me like your retaining water...and mild gyno symptoms ....is your a/i pharm grade? if so wait a few days and see if symptoms settle if not id talk to doc again and maybe try a different a/i...maybe your body doesnt respond well to exemestane...adex or letro might do the trick...really hard to tell without new bloods....your on trt tell your doc to do his fuckin job and fix the problems if they continue...

yes my meds are all pharmaceutical grade. my next appointment with my doctor is on the 20th because he was away on vacation.

Ok guys another update. Since I last posted I had bumped my dose to 25mg ED of Aromasin......about two days ago I started to feel very very lathargic, wanted to sleep all day, muscle ached. I wasnt sure if I crashed my E2 or not so I kept up on that dose until I got my results back yesterday. Ok its confirmed, I crashed my E2 at 25mg ED Aromasin. E2 at <20. I guess this is where I need to start fine tuning the E2/Aromasin. Good news is that my total T was at 890 (at 160mg Test cyp wkly divided 2 shots), which is right where me and my Dr want it. I dropped down to 12.5mg Aromasin yesterday and today and already feel a lot better. I figure I will stay at this dose for another week and try to drop it down again to 6.25mg ED. Remember originally I bumped it up because I started to feel Gyno symptoms, but I guess I didnt give the Aromasin enough time to level me out and or didnt ease my dose up for a week at a time because I was nervous.

Back