• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Legolas

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey hey,

Although I gather a lot of info on them Im new to the whole forum thing so take it easy on me huh...

Im 31
5'7
165 lbs.

Im not new to the game. When I started I was 125 lbs. Right now Ive been on blue tops for 6 months. I try to take 3.5 eod but in the last 6 months that number has went up a lot and down a lot depending on, well, life. Lately the amount Ive been taking is too low. I just got some rips in the mail to keep me going for a while. I also got Test Cyp. and I have slin on hand. My question is what a good cycle would look like. Money is always a factor. My goals are not set that high. I want to be just over 170 lbs. and ripped. On my frame thats a lot of muscle. Right now Im thinking 3.5 of the GH eod and 250mgs of test split into 2 doses a week. Possibly more test if need be. I do have a little money to play with but would just like some input. The lower the dose the better as far as Im concerned Ive done a lot of juice in my younger days and dont like to go overboard. Thanks

Back