• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Three good reasons bb shpuld ejaculate regular ! Lol

liquidmuscle1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1) Men who have sexual encounters with unfamiliar or multiple partners experience large increases of testosterone the morning after.

2) It has been found that when testosterone and endorphins in ejaculated semen meet the cervical wall after sexual intercourse, females receive a spike in testosterone, endorphin, and oxytocin levels

3) An increase in T levels has also been found to occur in both men and women who have orgasms that are masturbation-induced

Interesting notion, where did you find this info if I may ask

That's all I need!

...actually that's a lie... I didn't need that. It was going to happen anyway. :jerkit:

And because it feels uh-ma-zing... right?

1) men who have sexual encounters with unfamiliar or multiple partners experience large increases of testosterone the morning after.

2) it has been found that when testosterone and endorphins in ejaculated semen meet the cervical wall after sexual intercourse, females receive a spike in testosterone, endorphin, and oxytocin levels

3) an increase in t levels has also been found to occur in both men and women who have orgasms that are masturbation-induced

so, if there is a right-handed bro with a left bicept bigger than his rt bicept..hmmm we will know why lol!

Back