• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EQ cycle thoughts

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I really want to hammer an EQ cycle...without using large amounts of test. Being test base, I don't foresee any issues (I don't get anxiety).

Thoughts on the following:

400mg test
1200mg EQ
50mg proviron
(100mg var?)

I don't see a problem with it at all.

Are you still trying to do a short(8-10 weeks) eq cycle? I remember you saying something about trying to run it a while back but not for 15+ weeks like everyone regurgitates..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep still bent on 10 weeks. 10 weeks of pinning, it would essentially be a 12 weeker.

It will be interesting to see if it works or not.

Nice looking cycle there, as per our last conversation I am rather disappointing with the EQ but I am planning to give it another go.
I am taking 10 weeks off after my current blast. But when I start pinning again I will run the flowing stack.
1-16 EQ 800-1000mg
7-12 Test 750mg
13-16 Test 1g

Note the 6 weeks of EQ solo, I simply want to see what effect does EQ have on my body.
The outcome will determinate whenever I will be including EQ to my future blasts or not.

1.2g/wk is a shitload but that's the idea, right?
Var sounds good. What about tbol instead?
I'm assuming the oral is at the end of the cycle?
How thick does your blood get on EQ?
If I ran that much I could cut my arm off and have about a week to get to hospital before bleeding out.

i'd opt for bold cyp if i was going to do a shorter bold cycle. but i'm biased, i really just want to try bold cyp.

i bet a certain Dr. that brews for a certain lab we both know could probably whip up some bold cyp. i know he told me he had nandrolone cyp (also really want to try).

I hear bold cyp is often faked. Also bad pip.

IML Gear Cream!
I hear bold cyp is often faked. Also bad pip.

damn. well, i'll still guinea pig it.

all the reports i've read on bold a were like that. horrible pip and gear flue.

1.2g/wk is a shitload but that's the idea, right?
Var sounds good. What about tbol instead?
I'm assuming the oral is at the end of the cycle?
How thick does your blood get on EQ?
If I ran that much I could cut my arm off and have about a week to get to hospital before bleeding out.

I just not into huge cycles, end up impacting on my training due to lethargy... There is every chance this might do too, but 1600mg of inj should be managable from experience.

The only oral I'd consider is var - it's mild on the body, no additional BP issues - and the effect on vascularity and hardness of EQ-var-proviron .... Did I mention proviron? :)

I could run the entire cycle with var + proviron - I just hope AY has enough in stock :paddle:

Bold cyp is like test prop. Bold ace is brutal. But i heard it doesn't have to be its a very common brewing mistake. The bold ace i had i would not do again.

You know a certain person with a generally green hue to his stool started repping for a company that makes a reported 1000 mg/ml Equipoise. i know nothing other then looking at the page. Still interesting

Agent yes is now producing EQ and deca at 400mg/ml - I can only assume it is legit like all her other products

Bold cyp is like test prop. Bold ace is brutal. But i heard it doesn't have to be its a very common brewing mistake. The bold ace i had i would not do again.

You know a certain person with a generally green hue to his stool started repping for a company that makes a reported 1000 mg/ml Equipoise. i know nothing other then looking at the page. Still interesting

i talked to him about that. the chef is mislabeling that gear. according to him, the cook said it's 900mg/ml (basically EQ raw with some shit to make it somewhat liquid)

i talked to him about that. the chef is mislabeling that gear. according to him, the cook said it's 900mg/ml (basically EQ raw with some shit to make it somewhat liquid)

Can that even work???

Can that even work???

fuck, hell if i know. i'm cool with shooting a bunch of Eq250. it's painless.

i'll pm you the link if you want to see the convo.

fuck, hell if i know. i'm cool with shooting a bunch of Eq250. it's painless.

i'll pm you the link if you want to see the convo.

Well same here. Mine is 300mg, but I can't verify that. It could be faked or total bunk although I trust the guy I brought it from.

Get Shredded!
Why do you guys like pinning your EQ once a week? I know undeclynate is a long ester but don't you think you'd get better absorption at least splitting it up to twice a week? I have been doing 250 sust and 250 EQ every other day because it's just more convenient that way. And I don't like having a huge lump in my ass from 3 ml's of oil.

big shots make you dick bigger. proven fact

Why do you guys like pinning your EQ once a week? I know undeclynate is a long ester but don't you think you'd get better absorption at least splitting it up to twice a week? I have been doing 250 sust and 250 EQ every other day because it's just more convenient that way. And I don't like having a huge lump in my ass from 3 ml's of oil.
Depending on the rest of the stack it's just easy to do one big shot of eq and do everything else when it needs to be because eq is the most painless oil I know of. I also use it to cut high mg oil to reduce pip for the same reason

i'm trying to conserve needles. i use 2 needles on monday and 1 on wednesday and friday. (not counting 2-3 slin pins a day)

if i had 5cc rigs i could pin EQ M/W/F

I've ran EQ twice before the 1st time at 600mg week for 12 weeks with 500mg sust, the second time I ran it at 900mg week for 10 weeks and sust at 500mg week. I saw good solid gains on both cycles. I just started an EQ, test E cycle gonna run EQ at 900mg week for 12 wks and enanthate at 600mg week for 13 wks.

I don't see any issues with running low test with EQ at all.

Bold ace most definitely.

Bold Cyp does have PIP that can be distracting.

Bold Ace?
You may as well jab an ice pick into your glute and pour in the Bold Ace because that's about what it feels like.
You'll feel like you were kicked by a mule, hit by a train and run over by a tractor. Forget working out.
That's just my experience, yours may be different.

Back