• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to this forum!

Mesomorph

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Gents (and Ladies if there are any on here.)

I am from South Africa and i have been on a few of these Forums, some being good and a LOT being a load of shit sorry to say.
As some would have seen i have already been posting odds and ends here and there and i hope you find it somewhat informative.

I have been on a rather long break from the iron workshop (8 years) and this year i made the decision to get back into it and compete next year 2015 in the IFBB show.

I weigh 99.4kgs (218lbs) and i am 1.75m Tall. A bit of a short fella.
I am about 2 months into my training and i am making VERY good progress with Nutrition being the key factor.

Well that s a bit about me, i hope to share all my knowledge with you guys and gain even more from you guys as well.

MesoM!!!

Welcome aboard (WELKOM HOOP JY GENIET DIT HIER EN LEER BAIE)

I grew up in Empangeni. Live in the States now, but still have family there and in Durbs on the Bluff on Torque ave.

IML Gear Cream!
Cool my man. You are one of the lucky few to get out. Petrol goes up another 38c next week which will push it over the R 14 mark. By June they recon a min of R 16 a litre. It's crazy. How long you been in the states?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yah, I know. I have been here since 1994. Been a while.

You won't grow taller here but you might turn green, welcome.

Back