• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pic from my photo shoot

dixdiesel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
whats up brother new to the board , figured i post a pic from one of my photo shoots and ill throw up some contest pix to. critique is welcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 161
another

another one from show this year

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 144
Wow shredded brotha .... Nice work man ,Your conditioning is sick .

pretty lean there. why did you get professional pics done? must have been expensive

Looks good bro keep it up . Theres a show in nabraska i herd and one in kc you partakeing ?

Cheapthreads out...........

Do you wear spandex? Seems to be a controversial issue on here.

ya man i can lean up quick , i frame houses for a living so calories are burnin like crazy

GAHHHDAYYUUUMMM Diesel! dats some nasteh conditioning bro! lol....fuckin solid man! welcome to ASF, what brings you here?

Nice job bro. Any cycle history you would like to share?

haha it was only a matter of time before someone asked! Looking solid brother. I could tell you were tall but you've done a good job filling out that big frame. Keep killin it!

Also in4 cycle info.

ok well as far as cycles i keep it simple man. off season its a cc of cyp or ent eod with a cc of prop , dont ask me why but it works man lol. one cc of deca , maybe 2 if i forgot i shot it once already. no orals but i like dbol drol combo but my nose bleeds like a faucet literally, i had it quaterized 4 times cause i was afraid of it bleeding on stage. ive used painless pumps the seo oil, the owner is very helpful as far as customer service but it wasnt for me i fucked up my bicep it hasnt looked the same since but man your arms swell nice on it, chris clarks pump n pose hurt bad, again i would never knock anyones product but it just wasnt for me. and contest time i do suspension ed masteron eq win tabs var letro a dex all that good shit no real secrets, no gh no igf no cjc. what brought me to the boards was i did a search on a particular lab i been trying to find, and found someone posting here. a local guy i know said his buddy is a pharmacist and made it lol , like we all hear alot, but the shit was awesome and i kno i seen it before i been on the boards twelve years and i dont forget a lab , so anyway thats what brought me here. i appreciate the friendliness

Back