• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Greeting to all!

mr.slim3760

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings to all ASF members!

I have been lurking around for a while 7/12 and this is my 1[SUP]st[/SUP] post on this board. I’ve been a member on Meso-RX since 12/2003, Outlawmuscle 7/2004, ironmagazine 10/11, and numerous other boards.

I have been around for a few years, almost 10, fuck where does the time go???!! I really do not post much on boards. I have learned a lot from all the board I have been on and appreciate all the info everyone contributes. I am an introvert by nature and do not get into all the drama in life.
Just thought I would introduce myself, and say hello.

Looks like a great board!

Later,
Slim

Welcome to the ASF Board Slim,
..you've been around a long time bro its great to have you here, along with a good introduction.

What a great intro! Pleasure to have you here brother, you'll find plenty of other experienced dudes such as yourself around here...

Howdy slim
Glad you decided to jump in with us.
If while you are reading all the posts if you ever decide you have any questions just shout and many of us will be glad to help where we can.
I also have been on those boards but I think you will like it here.

Back