• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone used superdrol??

juiceyyy91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am thinking about running superdrol the steroid for 4 weeks with my test and tren @40mg ed ... I wanted to get some peoples input and feedback how they liked the steroid and how much gains they made and the good and bad side effects you experienced..

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

SD is pretty potent. I would run 20 mg daily for 4 weeks.

5'10 220 idk my bf maybe 10%... I've been cycling for the last 4 years pretty much whole time maybe took 9 months off just started back at the gym two months ago .. I was going thru some stuff.... But currently I am using 1200test 600tren e and 750 eq.... Just did my last shots yesterday... So I am switching the tren to ace @ 100ed and dropping the EQ(I dont notice too much with it)

I also am taking 5iu hgh (getropin) a day, and I ordered some adrols so I should get those in the next few days with my letro so I will add those

5'10 220 bf around 10%... Been cycling for four years... I took 9 monthz off cuz I was doing bad stuff and got a little off track but this is my second month back @ the gym... I am currently using 1200test e, 600tren e, and 750eq.. I did last shots yesterday... So I am dropping the eq and switchin the tren e to tren ace at 100ed and adding 40mg anadrol along with letro cuz of gyno.. for the letro should I do 2.5mg ed till gyno is gone then taper off then switch it for aromasin?

I also have t3 on hand and novolin-r which I wanna start using both of them soon

Back in the gym two months and on 2g gear a week that's awesome! How'd you stay at 10% without training? That's very lean!!

Lol I have a high tolerance to stuff maybe I could get away with running 30-40 ed? Does hgh make anyone else sleepy throughout the day? And warrior my gear is legit lol I got the stuff I was just using from local lab

ba6uve5u.jpg

That's the hgh I am using^^

Does SDrol shut you down? I'm assuming you need to run a Test base with it or no?

Of course it will shut ya down and absolutely ya should run test with it unless ya don't care about a bunch of extra side effects

Lol I have a high tolerance to stuff maybe I could get away with running 30-40 ed? Does hgh make anyone else sleepy throughout the day? And warrior my gear is legit lol I got the stuff I was just using from local lab

I just didn't want to see it go to waste lol

Warrior

Of course it will shut ya down and absolutely ya should run test with it unless ya don't care about a bunch of extra side effects

I'd never heard of SDrol until I joined these boards. I ordered some for a buddy which is why I was curious. I know he ran it in the past but I don't think he ran Test with it. Not sure.

I always thought at first it was a prohormone... But I was wrong lol

Get Shredded!
Not too sure.. I never took or looked into any ph's.... I went straight to gear

Not too sure.. I never took or looked into any ph's.... I went straight to gear

I tried them when they first came out but if you have access to gear and not scared of pinning, why would you use PH? :hmm:

What are you talking about??^^^

I'm actually on the last week of a 4 week run of SD as a back end oral to a test/Deca cycle and man oh man I forgot how potent this stuff was. Started off balls to the wall with 30mg but honestly couldn't handle it any longer had to back down to 15mg after 2 weeks. Very powerful oral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were the sides that you started to get? While on test did it increase or decrease sex drive? How much weight have you put on in those 4weeks?

I tried them when they first came out but if you have access to gear and not scared of pinning, why would you use PH? :hmm:

There are MANY useful ways to incorporate oral AAS into cycles so not really sure what you're getting at.
And yes they are steroids, the name prohormone is very misleading.

There are MANY useful ways to incorporate oral AAS into cycles so not really sure what you're getting at.
And yes they are steroids, the name prohormone is very misleading.

oh ok....didn't know they were steroids since they are sold legally. don't know much about them

What were the sides that you started to get? While on test did it increase or decrease sex drive? How much weight have you put on in those 4weeks?

Cystic acne and lethargy. Strength was going up but no gas in the tank to put it to work.
Did not mess with sex drive at all lol.

Umm before the the superdrol was included I was carb cycling and adding an average of 2 pounds a week, then when incorporating the SD I dropped the calories some but still stayed in a surplus during a keto bulk phase and it dropped down to an average of .8-1.2 pounds a week gained. But keep in mind when switching from carb cycling to the keto bulk I immediately dropped a lot of water weight, I let my diet dictate weight gain.....
and even while being depleted with the no carb diet my strength still continually shot up after the SD was added. Perfect back end oral to keep the gains rolling in.

You should check my log lol

oh ok....didn't know they were steroids since they are sold legally. don't know much about them

Quite a few are mg for mg stronger than anadrol and dianabol. Do some reading my brother, didn't mean to come off as rude.

Hey if I start pinning my biceps and I never done it before is it going to hurt and swell up cuz it's a virgin muscle??

Back