• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Estradiol over 400

checkfire

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got bloods back. Total t >1500, estradiol was 462! No signs of gyno yet.
Pinning 300mg per week each of t cyp, deca, and 400 per week tren e.
Been taking 12.5 mg daily Xstane from Natco. Obviously need to take more and am now question the exemestane from natco.
Suggestions on dose to get e down Immediately and dose thereafter? I will lower t cyp and deca a bit as well. I take deca for joint support.

Last edited:
You may need some Caber to offset prolactin sides.

Can you post a scan or image of the labs?

Personal info covered or redacted, of course.

Can't right now. This was female hormone panel from Privatemdlabs and most everything else ok.
Really bummed that Natco Xstane didn't even make a dent.
Should I immediately pop 2 exemestanes a day for few days or…?

Last edited:
Do you have high estrogen sides? Bloating? Itchy nipples? If not...... I think it's a false positive. On my last tren-a cycle that happened to me as well. I had labs done and my e2 was 630!!!!!! What I am about to say is pure broscience, and your never going to see any medical study that confirms it....but google "high estrogen and tren". It appears, at least with Labcorp e2 test, that it detects the tren as estrogen.... It happened to many veterans, one guy had an e2 of 2,200!

No itchy nips or anything. Interesting about the false positive. So… do I get a Quest E test? How to get accurate e test?

Wonder if the e2 sensitive panel would be better

I think labcorp does the same thing with eq and test. Remember hormone panels are cheap multiple choice tests looking for things that are supposed to be there. They are not high end drug tests that differentiate all the things we may choose to put in our bodies. I can't prove this, but I see enough of these threads that I believe it.

yup, I've had legit EQ send my "test" through the roof while still at a TRT dose and I can absolutely tell you by the (lack of certain/and having EQ specific) sides that this was EQ and not test. Tested elsewhere around a week later and the T came back normal. Thank heavens I didn't post some rant against a perfectly legit source at that time, other than asking some questions of other members about testing accuracy

I could see estrogen doing the same thing. If you aren't even bloated, no nipple issues, no high BP, nothing, I could imagine a false positive possible. 400+ is extremely high and I feel like you would have some sides

Quest lab results came back: estradiol at 25, well below the male reference range of <39. So tren did screw up labcorp reading. Confirms AI is good.

IML Gear Cream!
Just got bloods back. Total t >1500, estradiol was 462! No signs of gyno yet.
Pinning 300mg per week each of t cyp, deca, and 400 per week tren e.
Been taking 12.5 mg daily Xstane from Natco. Obviously need to take more and am now question the exemestane from natco.
Suggestions on dose to get e down Immediately and dose thereafter? I will lower t cyp and deca a bit as well. I take deca for joint support.

Can't right now. This was female hormone panel from Privatemdlabs and most everything else ok.
Really bummed that Natco Xstane didn't even make a dent.
Should I immediately pop 2 exemestanes a day for few days or…?

There is your problem. PML for whatever reason ticks tren as estradiol. On another forum last year, people were speculating that it was due to the way tren burns through fat stores that may have estrogen stored in fat, which then set the estrogen flowing through the body until it was expelled. They could have all been just blowing smoke, but EVERY SINGLE PERSON that was running legit tren had astronomical estradiol on the female panel from PML. Even people running JUST TREN, no test base or anything else.

Back