• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Strongest oral to hit the market is back!!

xtrmprodigy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thats right everyone. PSL will soon be stocking M1T which is commonly known as the strongest oral ever produced. All the benefits of dbol with none of the bloat or estrogen converting side effects. As always this will be of the highest quality and at a great price.

Never tried m1t although something strong as that might kill my appetite haha I know
superdrol did!

Dude, I swear by M1T. I bought it when it was legal before the ban in 2005. M1t has hands down the best benefits I've tried out of any oral. Love this and for some reason, it's hard fine and it's not even spendy or hard to make. Good stuff Guys!

Word on the street is Majere1313 gives the strongest oral ever to hit the market. Any of you guys know??

Honestly, this is like a flashback... M1t is the most powerful oral I've ever used. Also the most sides. Tren times three.

Honestly, this is like a flashback... M1t is the most powerful oral I've ever used. Also the most sides. Tren times three.

50 lb increase in bench in like 3 weeks. Seriously, but I was a young man.

IML Gear Cream!
Stronger than cheque drops or methyl tren?

Stronger than cheque drops or methyl tren?
I would say no..... but definitely stronger then dbol and even abombs, with no bloat. If I remember correctly I put on close to 20 lbs in just a few weeks. Crazy. Made me feel like total shit though. Super lethargic, tired all the time. Not as liver toxic as MTR, but still very liver toxic. On dbol my liver values (AST and ALT) rise to around 100. Back in the day while 3 weeks into a M1t/test cycle they were 400+

I'll leave for the young guys to try :) For me going forward only var, proviron and oils.

Thinkin' about the long list for a liver transplant. Maybe if I got on the list now...

3 weeks wouldn't kill you if your liver was healthy. Plenty if guys seem to do ok on MTR as long as they keep it short.

I hear this shit will fuck your day up pretty bad. The last thing I need is to be even grumpier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Thinkin' about the long list for a liver transplant. Maybe if I got on the list now...

No doubt. At some point, it's just not worth the risk. For those who feel that test and tren aren't enough, some reevaluation of one's goals may be in order....

M1T killed my appetite and made me feel like shit even on high test. Couldn't get past 1 week.

I think people always try and run to much of this product. A small dose 5-10mg will yield great results. This is not a more is better compound.

I think people always try and run to much of this product. A small dose 5-10mg will yield great results. This is not a more is better compound.

Merica baby!! More is always better. LMAO

negged for misleading thread title. oral tren is by far stronger than M1t.

It's good but I could only handle it for a few weeks. The sides are just brutal! Acne and liver pain.

M1t is some nastay sheeit. 4 weeks max for me. Strength was up like crazy.
How was fat loss for you when using it?

Fat loss is not really the prime goal while on this compound. This is a serious mass builder

AHHH this is before my time as i am a youngster and never got around to trying it..however i heard from many people it was like dbol without bloat and they just exploded....grew tighter and harder like superdrol and have awesome gains. i kinda want to try it to see how harsh it is lol heard it could cause some mean gyno though ?

Back