• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Men's Tights/Spandex/Leggings...

Gymratt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to buy some tights for leg day as I hate how my sweats bunch up in between my hip flexor/quad during Romanian Deads. I also don't like the feeling of the cotton stretching from my gluteus and knees on hitting squat depth.
1) I think having and FOLLOWING general "gender segregation" is a stupid product of our society. If girls can wear spandex so can guys. If guys can lift heavy, so can girls. If girls/guys want tattoos who gives a phuckkkkk?! Why can one sex do something others can't? Its almost a matter of principal, and I Want to see if anyone else hates that the majority may deem it "socially awkward"… :kiss:

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...black/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode.../black/grey/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

In short. I wanna rock these on lower body days (Squats/deads) with a t-shirt.
Am I ghey?
Haters gonna gate?
Are we ghey?
Thoughts?

PS: Im 5'10 200lbs 11-12% BF…. If body composition matters, because, it kind of does. (Even tho I see both HBB 10/10s and 1/10s wearing spandex shorts in my gym :nono: )

I DO NOT want to walk in my gym to see some dude in spandex for OBVIOUS reasons!

Lol same I think its weird. There are some guys at my gym that.does. it just looks funny. To each their own

I think you should do it man. I found these for you that may be even less constricting and breathe a little better.

77tpj.jpg

I think you should do it man. I found these for you that may be even less constricting and breathe a little better

Those would look good on my non existent boyfriend, but not gym appropriate...

The typical lack of acceptance in this thread is pretty much what I figured I would encounter… IDK why people let society oppress what you want to do, you guys are falling in the bandwagon.
Full srs, if you don't want to see a guy in legging stop looking at guys in leggings….

Ill make sure to never wear them. thanks :thinking:

That's what the other half does...compression shorts under some basic loose basketball-ish shorts and a sleeveless UA shirt of some variety of another

- - - Updated - - -

he started wearing compression shorts when his balls got waffled in a motorcycle accident...now he wears em all the time

I need something tight to hold down my constant proviron/1g test erections, and something loose to cover the bulge.

So compression shorts under some loose basketball shorts get my vote.

Warrior
I haven't done a leg day in shorts in the past 1-2 years. I love the warmth of the pants and don't like the distraction of seeing my legs and hate feeling the cold AC blowing on them….
That's what the other half does...compression shorts under some basic loose basketball-ish shorts and a sleeveless UA shirt of some variety of another

Again. I train legs in sweats, but as I'm getting stronger and hitting heavy weights I can't stand how the waistband feels on sweats/track pants…. It gets too scrunched up!

Test bonars are also not a problem for me in the gym…

IML Gear Cream!
for what its worth the hubs also has cold weather "tights" that he wears under his track pants for winter running (which is stupid but thats another topic)

the uhh, pronounced bulge was amusing when he first tried them on

Those would look good on my non existent boyfriend, but not gym appropriate...

The typical lack of acceptance in this thread is pretty much what I figured I would encounter… IDK why people let society oppress what you want to do, you guys are falling in the bandwagon.
Full srs, if you don't want to see a guy in legging stop looking at guys in leggings….

Ill make sure to never wear them. thanks :thinking:

Then why did you ask???

I need something tight to hold down my constant proviron/1g test erections, and something loose to cover the bulge.

So compression shorts under some loose basketball shorts get my vote.

Warrior

- - - Updated - - -

he started wearing compression shorts when his balls got waffled in a motorcycle accident...now he wears em all the time

^^ This is what I use. It works very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hate training legs in shorts. I like the warmth and moisture on my lower body… Sigh

I gotta add one thing, I don't wanna see fat chicks in spandex either. That's just freak'n gross, nobody wants to see 2 yards if fabric stretched around 10 yards of ass.

Looking to buy some tights for leg day as I hate how my sweats bunch up in between my hip flexor/quad during Romanian Deads. I also don't like the feeling of the cotton stretching from my gluteus and knees on hitting squat depth.
1) I think having and FOLLOWING general "gender segregation" is a stupid product of our society. If girls can wear spandex so can guys. If guys can lift heavy, so can girls. If girls/guys want tattoos who gives a phuckkkkk?! Why can one sex do something others can't? Its almost a matter of principal, and I Want to see if anyone else hates that the majority may deem it "socially awkward"… :kiss:

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...black/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode.../black/grey/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

In short. I wanna rock these on lower body days (Squats/deads) with a t-shirt.
Am I ghey?
Haters gonna gate?
Are we ghey?
Thoughts?

PS: Im 5'10 200lbs 11-12% BF…. If body composition matters, because, it kind of does. (Even tho I see both HBB 10/10s and 1/10s wearing spandex shorts in my gym :nono: )

IronSheik.gif

LOLOLOL!

i always wear loose track pants to the gym...well not always but I gotta be feelin brave to wear anything snug or capri-like

Then why did you ask???

To see if I would be proved wrong. I wasn't sure I would get this response, I thought it was probably likely tho. I couple guys with good physiques wear them with t-shirts or tanks and I don't find it gay, distracting, or ever see a "bulge"… Its not like I want light gray cotton leggings :rofl:, I want black spandex tights to train legs in. YAHERD

I gotta add one thing, I don't wanna see fat chicks in spandex either. That's just freak'n gross, nobody wants to see 2 yards if fabric stretched around 10 yards of ass.

Too much of this for sure…. but I guess you just have to not GAF

:coffee:

To see if I would be proved wrong. I wasn't sure I would get this response, I thought it was probably likely tho. I couple guys with good physiques wear them with t-shirts or tanks and I don't find it gay, distracting, or ever see a "bulge"… Its not like I want light gray cotton leggings :rofl:, I want black spandex tights to train legs in. YAHERD

Too much of this for sure…. but I guess you just have to not GAF

:coffee:
Hey I never said it was gay, I just think it's odd that a guy would show up in a gym wearing nutters. Like I said earlier, it might be regional thing. I say all the power to ya and wear em!

Get Shredded!

Hey I never said it was gay, I just think it's odd that a guy would show up in a gym wearing nutters. Like I said earlier, it might be regional thing. I say all the power to ya and wear em!
I live in South Florida. You see everything here. I walk across the street to my gym and its not too crazy, aside from every woman looking like they're on var and clen + ass injections and just got out of Eric Prydz "Call on Me" video. It would distract me if I were getting my díck soaked… another level
well, you asked
shrug.gif

Rap Game James Franco

I used to have a pair of spandex pants, really. It was in the 80's and I wore them under my ripped and tattered jeans.

\,,/ (*_*) \,,/

I used to have a pair of spandex pants, really. It was in the 80's and I wore them under my ripped and tattered jeans.

\,,/ (*_*) \,,/

True. I wasnt a live in the 80s. U mad? Ya, U mad

I haven't done a leg day in shorts in the past 1-2 years. I love the warmth of the pants and don't like the distraction of seeing my legs and hate feeling the cold AC blowing on them….

Again. I train legs in sweats, but as I'm getting stronger and hitting heavy weights I can't stand how the waistband feels on sweats/track pants…. It gets too scrunched up!

Test bonars are also not a problem for me in the gym…
Dude, you sound like my wife. So if you hate ac blowing on your legs do you wear long pants in all places(not the gym) that have ac? Do you also hate the ac blowing on your arms? Do you wear a sweatshirt too? Also do you have small legs?

Dude, you sound like my wife. So if you hate ac blowing on your legs do you wear long pants in all places(not the gym) that have ac? Do you also hate the ac blowing on your arms? Do you wear a sweatshirt too? Also do you have small legs?

I hate the AC blowing on my knees and I love the feeling of having my lower body be HOT during powerlifting...and yea, thats pretty much it. Ill post pics of my legs if you want to call me out, but we're on a roid forum, if you have small legs, kill yourself lol

Also, are you implying that men and women are not allowed to have the same opinions? You sound extremely sexist.

:nono:...spandex he said...u said spandex :roflmao:.....dude cmon really ...:jerkit:... get a moderator to rewrite ur thread title,, and go to pit and apologize, please for all man sakes :wits:

:nono:...spandex he said...u said spandex :roflmao:.....dude cmon really ...:jerkit:... get a moderator to rewrite ur thread title,, and go to pit and apologize, please for all man sakes :wits:

On the west coast even guys that ride road bikes wear baggies over spandex so that is why I am surprised myself. Like I said, and I am sure now, it is a regional thing.

That dude has a camel toe! LMAO
This has been the most entertaining thread of the week, I swear.

Back