• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crushing estro to lose fat?

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So estrogen causes us bros to get fat where we dont want it. Should i crush out my estro for a few weeks to help get rid of the last bit of stubborn fat i got? Thoughts? Sorry for the short bland post, i had some trensomnia last night and gave in and took a benzo not too long ago. Feeling pretty tired lol.

lower estro can help a bit,but not no estro at all.u need them,zero estro means no boner,dude!with that hot miss,u don't want it ;)

I used to crush my estro when I took phera years ago. I was the lean and horns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crushed E is as bad as low T for me. My doctor has lots of reasons why it's important but I just feel like shit and that's enough to make not want to. I can fix low t in minutes but crushed E takes a week to come up. 30-50 on cycle is what I shoot for.

so,estro all the way down and still horny?

I would jerk off after every single workout. That or call my lady friend (then In college). So basically I jerked off 98% of the time. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back