• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member new cycle etc

Ironmaiden23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As if there weren't enough of these threads.

I've been digging around all week seeing how other people have done it. Think I have my first cycle all planned out

Weeks 1-4:
- tbol Ed

Weeks 1-7:
- test e at 750 mg a week
- tren a at 500 mg a week
- 25 mg arom ed
- .5 mg caber ed

Weeks 7- 30
- test e at 3g per week
- 1500 iu of huh eod

No pct. I'll be fine.

Haha sorry. I have a terrible sense of humor.

So being serious. Here's a little about me.

- I'm 23 years old (I know I'm on the younger side). And honestly I'm keeping an open mind about all this still no decisions have been made yet. Haven't bought anything just planning it out because I'm seriously considering it.

- been training for 6-7 years. I've had to take approx 1 year off due to various injuries during that time. (12 weeks broken hand, couple badly sprained ankles that took a few weeks-month here n there, you get the point)

Stats:
- 5'11"
- 183-187 has been where I've settled at for the past 6 months or so. Been as high as 192 before. My bf never gets very high nor very low. I'm also a ginger so the pale skin makes it harder to tell IMO. Probably around 12% though
- back squat - 375
- front squat - got 305 the other day
- military press - 155 weak sauce
- dead 405 had a little back injury not too long ago that's kept me away from heavy deads. I'm working into them now though.

Diet: I'm a college kid so I have a budget and it's tiny luckily swole food is relatively cheap:
- peanut butter sandwiches on the go
- lunch meat and cheese sandwiches on the go too
- frozen beef patties yum yum
- lots of chicken breasts nom nom
- raw veggies (broccoli mostly but I get carrots, peas n stuff too)
- steak
- eggs
- oats
- brown rice
- mixed nuts or peanuts for snacks
- milk and chocolate milk
- I shoot for a gallon of water a day. Sometimes I hit 3L and sometimes I hit 1.5 it depends. I carry around a 3L jug though so I'll be tightening this down if I do cycle.

Normal day looks like this:

Breakfast:
- eight eggs, cheese, salsa and two pieces of toast

850 cals 50g carbs 70g protein 53g fat

Or

- 1 1/2 cups oats, 1.5- 2cups of whole milk and some honey

750 cals 105g carbs, 25g fat, and 30g protein

Snack:
Bag of mixed nuts

490 cals 21g fat minimal carbs 10-14g protein

Lunch: either chicken breast and some veggies if I cooked or a few sandwiches

Chicken breast n veggies:
370 calories, 60g protein, 5-10g carbs 5g fat

pb sandwiches:
1000 calories 47 fat, 84g carbs, 35g protein

Lunchmeat sandwiches
640 calories 15g fat, 70g carbs, 55g protein

Pre workout protein shake
Post workout protein shake (sometimes I skip this and just eat dinner depends on my day)

Dinner varies a lot. Generally it's some sort beef, steak, or chicken. Also more veggies usually and some brown rice.

I also have the habit of waking up in the middle of the night and raiding my fridge. Yogurt and cottage cheese is the go to there

So on average I'm hitting:
2600-3200 cals 130g fat, 120-220g carbs, 150-200g protein

Admittedly I will get fast good like Wendy's or something once or twice a week and devour about 2k calories haha

Goals: I'm not necessarily looking for the most mass I can possibly get. As you can see from my diet I play it a lot looser then most of you guys. What I really want out of this is performance improvement. I want to see my lifts go up, my anaerobic/aerobic thresholds pushed, be more explosive, faster, better etc. Any superficial benefits I get will be a bonus (gotta look good naked)

Training:
- I like doing other peoples programs. I've done smolov and some other famous programs before with amazing gains
- right now I'm following my own
- it will take a lot more to write it all out so I'll give the highlights.
- 5-6 days a week
- 4 days have 1 oly lift at the beginning of the day. Usually not to heavy or to failure
- 5-6 days heavy compound lift after the oly. Could be anything from standing military bb to deads to weighted pull ups. Low reps usually in the 3-5 range.
- an additional lift in that muscle group or another heavy compound of a different muscle group. Same rep range
- one to two additional exercises in the higher rep range (6-12)
- finisher circuit that lasts 10-20 mins or hill sprints

Rests are pretty short. I try not to go over 3 mins or so even if I'm going heavy. Generally 60- 90s is my zone.

Fuck this is a lot of writing

So after my research here is what I would do for a first cycle:

- 10 weeks test e or c at 500mg per week*
- 12.5 mg aromasin ed during cycle
- 2 weeks before the end of the cycle start 500 iu hcg twice a week**

14 days after last pin start pct:

Depending on tiny my nuts are (like they could get any smaller)
- 2500 iu hcg e3d for two weeks if things look good then maybe 1000 iu e3d for two weeks
- 20mg daily aro for 3 weeks
- 100/100/100/50 clomid

I will do blood tests before, 5 weeks in and after pct.

*i read about myostatin reducing gains after the 8th week. I was wondering if a pyramid would be more beneficial. Something like 500 weeks 1-5, after the blood test 750 weeks 6-10? Also if I did that I would bump up the Ai with it too (how much?)

**after reading about lh desensitizing from taking hcg over long periods I thought ide stick it on towards the end. Let me know if that makes sense or if I should just wait for the PCT.

Last question: it's my understanding that test c and e are only recommended over test prop because you don't have to pin every day. I realize I'm a noob but it seems more ideal to pin every day and keep that blood level more stable? Are there any other disadvantages to prop or is it solely a comfortability issue?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I should have pics up sometime tonight or tomorrow. If I decide to do this then this will become my lot I guess and I'll put my bloods up throughout since I know all the first cycle threads helped me out a lot. Maybe I can help someone else out too.

Cheers

Sent using Tapatalk

Need more info please

In order for us to help you out, you're going to have to give us a little more information than that.

What's your favorite movie?
What's your GPA?
Cock size? (length and girth)
Middle initial?

Help us so we can help you.

In all seriousness, it looks like you've done your homework. My first cycle was 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. If I remember correctly, I ran increased it to 600 for the last 2 or 3 weeks. I started out taking 12.5mg aromasin ED, but quickly figured out I really only needed it EOD for a test-only cycle. Everyone's different though. If you'd like, you can kickstart the cycle with prop ED or EOD for the first 4 weeks or so. This will give you some practice/confidence pinning different parts of your body.

In order for us to help you out, you're going to have to give us a little more information than that.

What's your favorite movie?
What's your GPA?
Cock size? (length and girth)
Middle initial?

Help us so we can help you.

In all seriousness, it looks like you've done your homework. My first cycle was 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. If I remember correctly, I ran increased it to 600 for the last 2 or 3 weeks. I started out taking 12.5mg aromasin ED, but quickly figured out I really only needed it EOD for a test-only cycle. Everyone's different though. If you'd like, you can kickstart the cycle with prop ED or EOD for the first 4 weeks or so. This will give you some practice/confidence pinning different parts of your body.

1) high school musical 3
2) they invented a new scale for my genius Qi.l
3) 1 inch length and girth hovers around 25 thousandths. (I assume you meant hard)
4) $

Thanks. I'll reconsider that with the aro. Probably buy enough for every day just in case.

I'm nervous about pinning but once I commit to doing this I will commit all the way. Pinning every day or eod is probably gonna suck from what I've read but like you said it would jump my cycle and give me confidence. So would it look like this if I did that then:

Weeks 1-4: 500mg per week test p
Weeks 5-10:500mg per week test e or c. Possibly increasing to 750mg at some point depending on how the blood/sides are looking.

With my noob vision the only issue I see is going from an ester that has a short half life to one that has a long one. Wouldn't there be an issue during that first period (during week 5) of slow release coming from the test c or e after having really high balanced high levels after p?

If so would it make sense to do something like (might be showing off my noobiness here):

Weeks 1-2: 500mg test p
Weeks 3-4: 300mg test p 200mg test e
Weeks 5-10: 500mg test e

Also I'm leaning towards just doing 2500iu hgc for two weeks at the start of pct. Rather then doing 500iu twice a week during weeks 10-12 then doing the pct dose. Anybody have any thoughts on this? I've read mixed opinions.. Nut confusion and what not.

Sent using Tapatalk

Pics as promised.
y6upa9yp.jpg
wheels
ugusyba8.jpg
lats
suma2e6y.jpg
front

Sent using Tapatalk

I'd stick with 1 ester of test to cut down on sides. The more esters you have bouncing around, the more your blood levels will vary.

Just run test E for 12 weeks and up those damn calories.

If you pin 1ml of Test E (250mg/ml) every 3 days (Monday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday, etc) it will put you around 580mg a week and the levels will be stable.

HCG isn't really necessary for a basic test cycle like this IMO. Save the $$ and spend it on food.

Warrior

Interesting. Alright test e it is. I want to do a little more research on hcg but I'll definitely weight your opinion heavier on that.

More food for me!

Thanks

Sent using Tapatalk

Back