• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tweek Majere's first ever bulk cycle! (Be a part of history)

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so my cycle that was supposed to start on Christmas got derailed with this TRT shit I've been going through, but I finally just had my last blood drawn today so it's fucking GO TIME.

I've never run a bulk cycle, only 3 Tren cycles so I'm gonna give bulk a go. I gained 25 pounds on Tren and kept almost all of it. Here's my stats, what I've got laying around and what I've come up with...tell me what ya think. My goal is to be 215lbs of cast iron cock n balls.

5ft 9in
190lbs
33 years old

Test E a lot (MLG & Helio)
Decca a lot (MLG & MFL)
DBol a lot (MLG & AY)
Prop 1 vial (AA)
Var 1 bottle (AY)
Tren E 2 vials (MLG)
Tren A 1 vial (MLG)
Prov 1 box (SFY)
Clen 2 box (SFY)
ADex
Aromasin
Clomid
Caber

I have pharm Test C for cruising.

CYCLE:

DBol 50mgs ED 1-4

Test E 750mgs 1-8
Test E 1g 8-10
Test E 1.25G 10-12

Decca 500mgs 1-12

ADex 1mg E3D 1-12
Caber .5mg EW

Clomid / Aromasin PCT to finish.

Would it do any good to throw Tren in there anywhere even at a low dose?
Should I front load with Prop and backload with the DBol?
How should I cycle in the Prov?
Would Var help in this anywhere? I only have the one bottle.

Thanks

I would run my test 16 weeks 8-12 1g 13-16 1.25g but I like long cycles. Could add tren a last 4 weeks if you wanted to.

How much in 1 box of provi? Bayer?
Kick off with Dbol, very long esters will kick in when you take them out at wk 4.
not a big var fan, but never ran AY var. hope to someday soon.

I would run my test 16 weeks 8-12 1g 13-16 1.25g but I like long cycles. Could add tren a last 4 weeks if you wanted to.

16 weeks? I like where your heads at.

How much in 1 box of provi? Bayer?
Kick off with Dbol, very long esters will kick in when you take them out at wk 4.
not a big var fan, but never ran AY var. hope to someday soon.

Can't think of it off the top of my head. It's the box I got in the SFY giveaway. Bayer.

I'll probably save the Var until I get more of it and run a legit cut cycle. Especially if I turn into a fat tub of goo on this cycle.

I would just concentrate on bullking right now with the test , deca and dbol . You cannot go wrong with this tried and true cycle . Looks like a very solid plan . I would keep the tren and var for later in the summer when you want to lean out that new mass . If you want to run the proviron bring it from the start at 100mg/day . When you are running the dbol you may have to go to 1mg/eod on that adex .

I don't hear as many people against 2 19nors like there were. Probably cause we are all getting old, and like throwing some deca in every cycle, blast and cruise. However with that much test ill bet it would get pretty uncomfortable. I say more test, no tren.
Tweak, chub, goo, Geoff has subbed.10:1 this ends up in the pit.

Anyways, Lou is spot on. Cycle looks good, really only thing that should be up in the air for you is length - but 12 weeks looks solid to me.

Why so much Test? That's a shit load.

I would run dbol 100mgs/day. I felt like a beast @ 100 vs 50.

Save the tren and Var for you summer cut.

And to echo Waters question, why the PCT if you are gonna be cruising afterwards?

why are you running pct if you are on trt/ cruising afterwards?

Oh shit...I'm a fuckin NOOB!! lol Sorry, I just started cruising. I fucking totally forgot that I don't have to do PCT anymore. lol Christ on a cracker. Good eye Waters! You'll make detective for this.

I would just concentrate on bullking right now with the test , deca and dbol . You cannot go wrong with this tried and true cycle . Looks like a very solid plan . I would keep the tren and var for later in the summer when you want to lean out that new mass . If you want to run the proviron bring it from the start at 100mg/day . When you are running the dbol you may have to go to 1mg/eod on that adex .

Solid advice man. Thanks!

Geoff has subbed.10:1 this ends up in the pit.

No shit. Shoulda just save the MOD's the trouble and started it there.

Let the Test do it's job. Low dose Tren with high dose Test is a waste. IMO

Agreed. I just wondered since I had it laying around maybe it would lean me out a little but that defeats the purpose of a bulk.

Why so much Test? That's a shit load.

I would run dbol 100mgs/day. I felt like a beast @ 100 vs 50.

Idk actually, I just thought, why not?

100mgs? Run it. Can't let you out do me!

Idk actually, I just thought, why not?

100mgs? Run it. Can't let you out do me!

I'm sure some will disagree, but there is a point of diminishing returns. Will a gram a week of Test really be more beneficial than 750mgs? Or is it a waste? I don't know the answer but it seems excessive to me. I know Heavy has some very particular cycles that include some large Test doses. He is a smart guy so who knows. Maybe its better. For me that's a shit load of gearz to pin.

You can do it, 100 mgs and you will love it!

I'm sure some will disagree, but there is a point of diminishing returns. Will a gram a week of Test really be more beneficial than 750mgs? Or is it a waste? I don't know the answer but it seems excessive to me. I know Heavy has some very particular cycles that include some large Test doses. He is a smart guy so who knows. Maybe its better. For me that's a shit load of gearz to pin.

You can do it, 100 mgs and you will love it!

Dude, Heavy probably cruises on a pound of gear.

I think you have the cycle advice you needed, but I would love to see a stash pick. It's like the rainbow coalition of ASF sponsors!

I think you have the cycle advice you needed, but I would love to see a stash pick. It's like the rainbow coalition of ASF sponsors!

I've got one more pack in the mail and when it gets here...I'll get ya a stash pic. All these godamn sales get me man!

I've got one more pack in the mail and when it gets here...I'll get ya a stash pic. All these godamn sales get me man!
I have the same problem. I saw 30ml testE for like $70 and I'm like "sure" then I go to order somewhere else and it's "spend $xxx and get anything off this shelf for free" and I start thinking "you'd be a fool not to spend a little more!" I probably owe my ex wife an apology now that I understand her logic better!

Get Shredded!
I have the same problem. I saw 30ml testE for like $70 and I'm like "sure" then I go to order somewhere else and it's "spend $xxx and get anything off this shelf for free" and I start thinking "you'd be a fool not to spend a little more!" I probably owe my ex wife an apology now that I understand her logic better!

i was JUST getting on my gf for buying a new dress this weekend. "You have a hundred dresses!" "But it's on sale!" "Idc, you don't need it!"

Meanwhile I have packs in the mail every godamn week of the same shit bc it's on sale.

i was JUST getting on my gf for buying a new dress this weekend. "You have a hundred dresses!" "But it's on sale!" "Idc, you don't need it!"

Meanwhile I have packs in the mail every godamn week of the same shit bc it's on sale.

Yeah but a dress won't make her look any better. Gearz will turn you into a sexy beast!

That's a damn good point! Now to find a tactful way to deliver that message without getting stabbed.
"But darlin, I like you best when your dress is on the floor and your mouth is stuffed so you finally quit talking.."

I've used this one. I'm also divorced and single for three years. YMMV

"But darlin, I like you best when your dress is on the floor and your mouth is stuffed so you finally quit talking.."

I've used this one. I'm also divorced and single for three years. YMMV

at least you're still alive. I wouldn't be.

a3u3ynu8.jpg

It's the first day of my new cycle! Godamn what beautiful morning it is. Still waiting on my Helio pack and SFY pack too. Nice little medley here.

Don't be crackin on my side bush there either! I know it needs some attention but I've been busy.

Back