• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sick Quads..And Im not talking Legs! what do you got?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quads, I know we have some riders here,dune,woods, or even street rides...

Who here has some sick Quads?

I'm looking into a new Honda TRX 450 for myself..

You cant go wrong with any jap race quad. Personally out of the quads I like the ltr. Im more of a mx fan myself. Im wanting to get a 2014 kawasaki kx450f when I move east

I miss mine, should have never sold them. The bike was taking all my time and attention tho.

I had an 06 TRX450R with all the aftermarket aluminum goodies and some engine work. That SOB would haul ass.

Had a few older race quads and a handful of 4x4s over the years, but the 450R was the fastest and most fun by far.

Warrior

I miss my 05 400ex.. standard work done, 440kit, aluminum everything... best of all, it had reverse.. its nice to have that when u get jammed up behind some friends on a trail..or pull them out.. i wanna get a kfx700 with a looneytunes exhaust, sounds like a freakin stadium truck.. i had an ltr450 too, but the simplicity of the 400ex was nice..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I had 2 400 ex's. A Blaster. And a moped all at the same time .... whew that moped was a beast!

:p

My son had a trx 450 for sale. It is not stock and it is race ready.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

That would be a lot of gear. But I like the way you think.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Surprised no one mentioned banshees. Them thing are ruhtarded fast when completely after market

Banshees were good if you were onan airstrip. Lol!
Too wild for me.. id rather have my 250R 3 wheeler!
Those were bad. But my blaster and 400's were all custom. And VERY dangerous.
Got outa that got into crotch rockets.....
Now I drive a rice burner... and burns it veeery slow!

Raptor700R...hang the fuck on. This bitch tries to kill me on a routine basis, 80mph on the dirt is not for the faint of heart. My wife has a 400trxe '12 model and she does everything with it. The 450 is awesome it just takes a bit more maintenance. You will dig it bro.

250r quads are bad ass too. Any 2smoke is quick. Only downside is having to constantly repair.

Back