• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

vip

getfit34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im curious as im still a newbie you could say. What are the bennefits of being a vip with a source, does this mean faster t\a?

sales offered to you and not the public, permanent discounts, access to a private source.....could mean lots of things.

Annual ungloved prostate exam and colonoscopy.

colonoscopy_polyps_colon.jpg

Paranoid, what the hell, you have teeth growing in there?? :thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
Penis reduction and ball giggling....

Sure, maybe some get perks to being a VIP, but probably different perks depending on source. But I think sometimes people just like their source anyways. Like wearing a sports team shirt. Not necessarily a benefit for the wearer but they are a fan so they rep a logo, etc

It's like an Asian massage parlor...
Some are 100% legal and the rest range from minor ball dribbling to letting you "finish yourself" to "unrushed full service vip treatment with multiple pops."

Which one are you gonna pick?

What these guys meant ^^^^^^ was every source has different perks. Most sources want you to fly a banner, make some posts, make sure the board is safe- no delivery details or breaking site security rules, help new members figure out the ordering process, etc. I fly an Olympus banner with pride. I do it because I was a newb a year ago and the Vets here helped me to improve my quality of life. I said I would pay it forward. I don't think I will ever give more to this board than I have got.

What these guys meant ^^^^^^ was every source has different perks. Most sources want you to fly a banner, make some posts, make sure the board is safe- no delivery details or breaking site security rules, help new members figure out the ordering process, etc. I fly an Olympus banner with pride. I do it because I was a newb a year ago and the Vets here helped me to improve my quality of life. I said I would pay it forward. I don't think I will ever give more to this board than I have got.

Very well said.
I couldnt agree more.

As stated sales that others dont get and also discounts off all orders in some companies cases

-jwgibbons

And Gibbs get off the fucking forum and enjoy your day off for fucks sake! Lol

Back