• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy in the Frozen North

CA22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everybody. I'm 25 and I'm considering starting a cycle this summer for the first time in about 6 yrs. I ran 2 cycles when I was 19 and didn't really have a clue what I was doing or why I was doing it. After being out of the gym for a few yrs I started lifting seriously again about 6 months ago. If I decide to run something this summer I want to make sure I'm not "winging it" like before. So I'm here to try to learn something and make an educated decision in a few months. I'm 6'1" , 195-200 depending on the severity of my PB addiction, and 10-12% bf. Thanks for having me!

Hello everybody. I'm 25 and I'm considering starting a cycle this summer for the first time in about 6 yrs. I ran 2 cycles when I was 19 and didn't really have a clue what I was doing or why I was doing it. After being out of the gym for a few yrs I started lifting seriously again about 6 months ago. If I decide to run something this summer I want to make sure I'm not "winging it" like before. So I'm here to try to learn something and make an educated decision in a few months. I'm 6'1" , 195-200 depending on the severity of my PB addiction, and 10-12% bf. Thanks for having me!
Lol, you came to the right place brotha. Welcome.

Not sure why you'd run a cycle if you didn't know why you were running it...let alone two.

I encourage you to do a lot of research before you decide to just jump into another cycle.
You're in the right place to educate yourself.
This site is a great tool.
This site has a few great tools as members as well but that's beside the point.

Welcome to ASF.

Not sure why you'd run a cycle if you didn't know why you were running it...let alone two.

I didn't mean to come across as though I had no idea what compounds I was pinning. lol I knew what I was running and how much, I just meant that I didn't do any research. It was based totally on a "bro's" "knowledge". I do understand your point however and that's exactly why I'm here. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome, what part of the north are u from. Alaska?? Canada??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome abroad

welcome to ASF

keep it simple! no need to go crazy at first. test c 500 a week for ten weeks and winn for the first six weeks or the last six weeks. On winn take a joint juice and don't forget your after cycle meds.

Yeah I think I'm just going to run cyp or enth only. Might kick it with dbol but idk. I ran sust 250 and eq my first cycle, and cyp and deca my second go. It's been so long ago now though that I think a nice basic test only cycle is the way to go.

keep it simple! no need to go crazy at first. test c 500 a week for ten weeks and winn for the first six weeks or the last six weeks. On winn take a joint juice and don't forget your after cycle meds.
What are you thinking?? We get all over newbs for talking about AAS on this board and you come out with this! Come on Maaan! you have been here more than a year bro, you should know the rules.

welcome to the forum

Back