• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

winstrol

smokedout

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jesus! I don't like winstrol. 50 mg and my joints !!! Lifts went down the drain because of joint pain.

Is that all your taking? first cycle? age?

No im takeing test e too. 500 mg ew. Im on 11 weeks. Ive done a few cycles before but this is the first times with winstrol. Ive heard it drys out the joints. Man I dont like it.

You could always send it to me and I will dispose of it for you. Seriously though I am feeling it a bit in the joints myself.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

oil or orals ? they do differ one hurts one dont but i cant find oil base winnie any help ? sry to high jack

cheapthreads out...........

I always do Test E or C and Whinny. Take a peptide for the joints to counteract the inflammation.

Great first post. Maybe suggest some meth for his cut cycle too?

Warrior

This post makes no sense. Meth? How would that relate to deca, tren or bold?

LOL! Where's your great advice? Maybe you just don't have any so you have to knock others?

It's not his first cycle. He's an experienced user. 19nors and boldenone for that matter are well known for their ability to help with joint issues. So how is this advice like telling him to do meth?

But I see it's OK to offer advice to take a peptide. Something that a pharma company studied and discarded and can only be sold as research and not for human consumption.

Maybe you can add some detail to this ignorant post of yours to give it any shred of credit or validity? I won't hold my breath.

Back