• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PRIMO ACETATE??oral version

Jrow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been reading cant find much on opinions actual reviews from ppl who have used,, could this be a good oral vs var??

Yes!!!..I only know of one sponsor who carries it and it's as good as the Pharma I used to get

How many mgs = the injectable version?

don't know. I have only taken the oral version. It is my favorite oral, but hard to find

I know where to find it but if I'm using it as a kick start and then taking the Primo 600 mg/week injections, I wondering what dose I need.

Sounds delich!!! Just need to figure the dosage/price/results in comparison to var

Been reading cant find much on opinions actual reviews from ppl who have used,, could this be a good oral vs var??

Good question.

Primo acetate does not survive passing through the liver very well unlike Anavar so you have to run a shit ton of it. I have Private Source Primo Ace capsules on hand to kick start my 12 week primo-e cycle. I think it is well worth the money to get primo up and running ASAP.

I know where to find it but if I'm using it as a kick start and then taking the Primo 600 mg/week injections, I wondering what dose I need.

Ask Pittsburgh63 I am sure he knows as he has run it before. I had the Primo Acetate daily mg to kick start your primo-e cycle somewhere around here but cannot find it so if you find out what the daily dose is let me know.

IML Gear Cream!
PITTSBURGH!!!!
shout.gif

Primo ace is for chicks. Very mild

primo ace injectable hurts like a hornets sting. But works well still need big doses and it will commonly hold at 50 mg/ml. Which really makes for a painful cycle

Primo ace is for chicks. Very mild

primo ace injectable hurts like a hornets sting. But works well still need big doses and it will commonly hold at 50 mg/ml. Which really makes for a painful cycle

True but great for kick starting a Primo-E cycle.

And yes, there is not a man alive that can handle primo-ace at 100mg/ml without being laid up for a week as it has been tried. Primo cannot be released into the muscle that fast without extreme pain. And even Primo-E cannot be higher concentration than 100mg/ml as that would hurt like a bitch.

This validates the reason why Bayer make Primo-E at 100mg/ml and no Primo-Ace oil is available.

I'd rather run 100mg var. Agent Yes var is the real fucking deal.

No I havnt just dbol only oral ive played with,,, tbol is an option tho,, whats ur opinion on that?

Tbol Is like dbol with out most of the water out or anavar with a just a little water.

For me it's a more cost effective anavar. 60-70 mg a day is the sweet spot for me.

Get Shredded!
Tbol Is like dbol with out most of the water out or anavar with a just a little water.

For me it's a more cost effective anavar. 60-70 mg a day is the sweet spot for me.

Finally someone talking about tbol w/o mentioning East German women's swimming :winkfinger:

Back to primo ace (oral), DLats was using it to kick start his inj primo. Hit him up on how it went for him.

Hmmm.. Interesting thread.. I'm about to start my first run with Primo, one of the few things I've never messed with.. I was going to do it kinda opposite since I'm going to start prepping for my next show. Was going to start with inj E for around 15 weeks, then finish with 6 weeks of oral Primo Ace...

in for more info...

Back