• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anavar Info

bob880

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just would like to know dosage that works well and Who has the best stuff at the best price.

I am thinking on putting this on the back 6 of my cycle and was leaning towards between 80mg and 100mg ED

I am going to be running Tren E And test E for 12 weeks or so and wanted to sweetin up the cycle a bit.
I am thinking
500-750mg of Test E every week 1-12
400mg of tren E every weeK 1-12

100mg anavar weeks 6-12

Then going straight in to cruise mode. 250mg a week test E

I have all the clomid, Nova, ameridex, amerosin... I always keep that stuff on hand and I also have caber chillin too.

I know about the test being higher that the tren but this works for me and I can handle these sides.

I just don't know that much about the VAR.

Thanks guys

What do you guys think?
Please PM with your replies with who has the good stuff.

Just would like to know dosage that works well and Who has the best stuff at the best price.

I am thinking on putting this on the back 6 of my cycle and was leaning towards between 80mg and 100mg ED

I am going to be running Tren E And test E for 12 weeks or so and wanted to sweetin up the cycle a bit.
I am thinking
500-750mg of Test E every week 1-12
400mg of tren E every weeK 1-12

100mg anavar weeks 6-12

Then going straight in to cruise mode. 250mg a week test E

I have all the clomid, Nova, ameridex, amerosin... I always keep that stuff on hand and I also have caber chillin too.

I know about the test being higher that the tren but this works for me and I can handle these sides.

I just don't know that much about the VAR.

Thanks guys

What do you guys think?
Please PM with your replies with who has the good stuff.

Best priced Anavar is not Anavar. Anavar is the most faked compound there is.

My experience with Anavar is that it works best when run at 100mg a day for 10 weeks minimum. Real Anavar will not fully kick in until week three and by week six you are cutting off the best part.

My experience with Anavar is that it works best when run at 100mg a day for 10 weeks minimum. Real Anavar will not fully kick in until week three and by week six you are cutting off the best part.

so what would you use a kick start if you are using Var, Test E and primo?

I would use TPA or test prop and Primo-ace capsules for first three weeks.

I have heard that as well, that it is faked.

I can easily do the 10 weeks I just ordered some from a close friend he has been using it and said "it is good" I got it liquid it should be ok, Or he can count on some horrible repercussions for selling me BS.

Do you think it is to much to throw in Anadrol at 100mg ED in the beginning for about 5 weeks or so, or is every one doing like a TPA?

TPA is Test Prop/Ace. It kicks in a little faster than prop alone but is nothing like TNE. TPA is good for kick starting your cycle or run with your entire cycle.

The Anadrol part I do not know and maybe somebody more knowledgeable than me can comment on this.

In addition (at the same time) as the Test E and Primo, anavar?
Yes at the start. IMO you want the most for your money with primo and var so add the TPA and primo ace capsules on top of the Primo-e and test-e in the very beginning for three weeks.

Yes at the start. IMO you want the most for your money with primo and var so add the TPA and primo ace capsules on top of the Primo-e and test-e in the very beginning for three weeks.

So Tes P, Tren Ace and Primo caps for first 3 weeks on top of Test E, Primo and anavar?

Could I sub out anything for those Primo Ace caps? Like Mast P?

I do Var and Win cycles consistently. Like Skip said 100mg ED, but I dissagree on the length. I would do no more than 6 weeks. And that is for liver reasons, but if you are labing often and watching you prob could stretch it out,

I do Var and Win cycles consistently. Like Skip said 100mg ED, but I dissagree on the length. I would do no more than 6 weeks. And that is for liver reasons, but if you are labing often and watching you prob could stretch it out,

I could be wrong but I have never seen elevated liver enzymes from Anavar as it is not methylated like other orals. I have run it several times and have had labs run at 6 and 8 weeks with Anavar dose at 100mg a day and no issues with elevated ALT or AST. It does crush my lipids but not everybody has that issue.

Tbol or Dbol? That is a different issue.

I could be wrong but I have never seen elevated liver enzymes from Anavar as it is not methylated like other orals. I have run it several times and have had labs run at 6 and 8 weeks with Anavar dose at 100mg a day and no issues with elevated ALT or AST. It does crush my lipids but not everybody has that issue.

Tbol or Dbol? That is a different issue.

thanks Skip!

So Tes P, Tren Ace and Primo caps for first 3 weeks on top of Test E, Primo and anavar?

Could I sub out anything for those Primo Ace caps? Like Mast P?

Your getting beyond my ability to answer. But mast-p is different than primo-e or primo-ace so I do not see how you would benefit from that.

Your getting beyond my ability to answer. But mast-p is different than primo-e or primo-ace so I do not see how you would benefit from that.

I'll go with the Primo Ace caps then. Thanks!

I could be wrong but I have never seen elevated liver enzymes from Anavar as it is not methylated like other orals. I have run it several times and have had labs run at 6 and 8 weeks with Anavar dose at 100mg a day and no issues with elevated ALT or AST. It does crush my lipids but not everybody has that issue.Tbol or Dbol? That is a different issue.
I get elevated levels, but that is more to do with my sensitivity than anything else, but for a new person such as the OP its better to lab himself and see.

Back