• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you say to people......

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
.....who ask outright or imply that you might be taking AAS?

This could be anyone from a sig other, close friend, co-worker, acquaintance, or even a complete stranger.

Get extremely defensive and deny everything! ;)

Seriously though for people I dont want to know I always go with the "Ive really got my diet dailed in for the first time," or "Ive been pushing myself with a new training protocol."

Anyone else, generally people close to me, Im pretty honest about it.

"If it makes you feel less pathetic to think i am a tortured drug addict, yes, i am roided out".
"Either you are wrong, and i am just working harder than you, or you are right, and about to experience some roid rage"- I walked off, but REALLY didn't want to.
I've used both in the last week.

This could be anyone from a sig other, close friend, co-worker, acquaintance, or even a complete stranger.

people are usually to scared to ask but.they will make some sort of juicing comment and than tell me my dick will fall off lol people are stupid I tell them im taking creatine lol

Get extremely defensive and deny everything! ;)

Seriously though for people I dont want to know I always go with the "Ive really got my diet dailed in for the first time," or "Ive been pushing myself with a new training protocol."

Anyone else, generally people close to me, Im pretty honest about it.

I like those.

"If it makes you feel less pathetic to think i am a tortured drug addict, yes, i am roided out".
"Either you are wrong, and i am just working harder than you, or you are right, and about to experience some roid rage"- I walked off, but REALLY didn't want to.
I've used both in the last week.

:clapping::D

people are usually to scared to ask but.they will make some sort of juicing comment and than tell me my dick will fall off lol people are stupid I tell them im taking creatine lol

Creatine and train 6 days a week for 2 hrs a day. That's what actors say when they are juicing , taking hgh, etc :D

Creatine, BCAA, Protein and Training. All with precise timing throughout the day that I can't really get into.

Creatine, BCAA, Protein and Training. All with precise timing throughout the day that I can't really get into.

smiley-laughing024.gif
I'm using that....

Claim to be natty. It's all diet and exercise..... :roflmao:

I ran into my buddy and his GF towards the end of a blast. I hadnt seen her in awhile, she said "damn what have you been doing?" My reply was "im using creatine"..... my buddy opened his smartass mouth and replied "I didnt know creatine came in needles." Dick!

When it's a co-worker I just say something like, "I work at the same place you do, you know damn well I can't afford that shit" That usually appeases them.

When it's someone else like at the gym I usually still use the broke card and say I can barely keep up with my food and rent, but one day I want to do some test.

When it's a co-worker I just say something like, "I work at the same place you do, you know damn well I can't afford that shit" That usually appeases them.

When it's someone else like at the gym I usually still use the broke card and say I can barely keep up with my food and rent, but one day I want to do some test.

I'm not gonna be able to use that one cuz I'm RICH BITCH!
smiley-laughing002.gif

My response is usually along the lines of "milk from the titties of my baby mommas is awesome for muscles. Milk - it does a body good."

If they know me, I tell them that I'm doing a new martial art meditation/attunement technique that is helping but tearing up my back/shoulder/calves (all trouble / injury spots)

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

unless i know someone personally and for an extended period i dont discuss it, and even then its a very close knit group of people, but depending how hard i was going and what my goal was i have had people ask if i was, i have had people just say can you give me advice, can you point me in the right direction to get some, and when i i was going full tilt i had people saying i walked around with a needle in my ass, lol, its humerous and if you have people talking your doing something right imo.

"Ive really got my diet dailed in for the first time," or "Ive been pushing myself with a new training"

Lol You know how many times I've heard that from dudes bf I knew anything about AAS? Even then I never believed them. I understand the need for some to be discrete. I always say "vitamins and prayers brother!" Everyone at my job knows though.

On that note, there's this really cool dude at my gym, quiet and keeps to himself. He's fucking big but always where's hoodies so he's not a show off which I like. Anyway, I finally got brave enough to kind of pick his brain about training and diet. (2 scoops of C-4 and I'm worse than a coke head telling you every detail of his like story.) I'm a social invert otherwise so it was a big step. I finally kind of hinted that I cycle and he was honest with me about his cycles which was a real cool convo to have. I can just tell now when I see dudes if they cycle. I know what to look for.

Guy at work asked me one time. I told him its all diet, training, and rest. Latter I found him alone in his cubicle. So real quietly I whispered " I want to be completely honest with you man. I'm taking tribbulis from gnc." Shhh, don't tell anyone.

Guy at work asked me one time. I told him its all diet, training, and rest. Latter I found him alone in his cubicle. So real quietly I whispered " I want to be completely honest with you man. I'm taking tribbulis from gnc." Shhh, don't tell anyone.

lol

Get Shredded!
You could also say "I used to be real fat so I went on a diet and this is what was underneath"

:roflmao:

You could also say "I used to be real fat so I went on a diet and this is what was underneath"

:clapping:

You could also point them to the Biotest website. They have enough bullshit on there that is almost convincing that their stuff is as good as AAS :D

hahahah i say the same shit some of you guys have :roflmao:....im very discreet my best friend and co workers and bitches i fuck no nothin ....but i have friends and co workers sayin u juicing or damn ur huge, or check this out guys my friends wives and girls paw all over my arms rite in front of them:roflmao:...wow ur big , now one of friends go to gym and actually debates with me about work outs :roflmao:.......dude ur funny is my reply ....so my favorite sayin is creatine and eatin rite and workin out tribulis is used a couple time:roflmao:

Lol some funny responses on here.

If gear was something that is widely accepted, legal in all sports etc, would you still lie about juicing?

I think most people lie because there is still the stigma of people associating aas with cheating. Funny thing though is that you'll find that its mostly the young ones who lie as if their lives depended it. Reputation and the need for others to know they have the gifted genes I suppose. Everyone is natty nowadays.

Lol some funny responses on here.

If gear was something that is widely accepted, legal in all sports etc, would you still lie about juicing?

I think most people lie because there is still the stigma of people associating aas with cheating. Funny thing though is that you'll find that its mostly the young ones who lie as if their lives depended it. Reputation and the need for others to know they have the gifted genes I suppose. Everyone is natty nowadays.

The avg person knows nothing about diet and training, let alone gear. I tried to avoid talking about it because people want to do what they want: eat whole grains and go on the treadmill, or some shit like that. Pointless even talking to them.
facepalm.gif

I'm not the biggest nor strongest guy in the world but side I've cycled again I've had a couple coworkers ask me if I've been working out. I replied "I don't even lift" with a serious look on my face. The funny thing is is that one of them replied oh, cool dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not the biggest nor strongest guy in the world but side I've cycled again I've had a couple coworkers ask me if I've been working out. I replied "I don't even lift" with a serious look on my face. The funny thing is is that one of them replied oh, cool dude.

Oh......you're one of those guys
slaping.gif

i have a friend who is very honest. I am selective with who I talk to about it and I always ask them to respect my privacy with it because of how taboo it is.

No one has ever asked me at the gym, but if they did, I would most likely say "yeah im playing around with some chemicals at the moment, but dont worry, when I stop I will look fat again lol"
This might open the door to new relationships for others who are looking for AAS advice or vice versa. But of course, feel it out before doing that. Read the mood, read the person, etc.

when a colleague asks me, i will never mention it. Like I said, its just too taboo for mainstream folks. I got some coworkers who party with rec drugs, molly, etc. which is not nearly as taboo which is pretty ridiculous. They tell me about it too, with the understanding that it wont go anywhere else. However, I think when people talk about "hey yeah you Billy down the hall, yeah hes big...he uses roids tho..." it comes out alot easier than saying "hey, u know billy down the hall...he pops X". Roids are still and will always be the super evil, cheater thing to most people. X, weed, coke is still way more socially acceptable.

Back