• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Member, TRT is expensive!

corrupted223

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, just want to introduce myself real quick. I am 33 and spend a ton of time in the gym, and over the past two years have gradually felt rundown, no gains, extremely long recovery time. Got diagnosed with Primary hypogonadism and got started on TRT a few weeks ago. Thanks to lurking on the forums here and over at reddit, I was able to find a doctor who understood what I need, but its expensive. I am hoping to take most of this into my own hands and handle it myself. And if everything goes well down the road I would like to do a few blasts. Thanks for reading!

First and foremost, nothing you learn here should be considered a substitute for actual medical advice from your physician.
If you're going to do TRT it's best done under medical supervision.
That said, you will find a wealth of information on ASF from members on TRT.

Do plenty of research before making any decisions.

Welcome to ASF.

I have been under medical supervision for this TRT for almost two months now. So I am not going off on my own at all, just looking for more resources and to get more informed. Thanks for the welcome!

I have been on HRT for about 4 yrs now and it changed my life . The key is to find a Doctor who will script the test for you . You fill it and do the injections and then see him every 6 months for labs and checkups . That way it is pretty cheap, the only thing you buy is the test itself and then the twice per year visits . The doctors who want you to come to the office every week for an injection are rip offs and yes it will cost a fortune . Also make sure you get the 10ml vial scripted to you . The DEA is trying to get everyone to get it by the amp and those are very hard to get as well as having to go to the pharmacy every week to fill it .

For some reason my insurance doesn't cover test at all. A 10ml vial from the pharmacy is 170 dollars, so I was hoping to find a good supplier to try and bring that price down. As I am pretty uneasy with ordering something like that online I want to do my research and find a reputable source.

Welcome

Last I heard Costco sells Watson test-cyp for $60 per 10ml vial.
I just came back from shopping at costco so I asked for a price check on a 10ml vial of Watson test c ., ready ... $ 146.00 . There are absolutely vulgar price increases in scripted meds since the new year !

Welcome!!

I just came back from shopping at costco so I asked for a price check on a 10ml vial of Watson test c ., ready ... $ 146.00 . There are absolutely vulgar price increases in scripted meds since the new year !

REALLY???

We are talking generic people. It must because of low sales volume is all I can think as to the higher price. I know here where I live endos are pushing the gel so maybe that has had an impact of injectable price.

Thanks FDA, much appreciated :paddle:

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
That is for the non insurance price. It is lower depending on insurance. I have Kaiser and its 60.00

For some reason my insurance doesn't cover test at all. A 10ml vial from the pharmacy is 170 dollars, so I was hoping to find a good supplier to try and bring that price down. As I am pretty uneasy with ordering something like that online I want to do my research and find a reputable source.
Compounding pharmacy. That is all.

Welcome to ASF

I am in the exact same boat and I am clueless about sourcing, so hopefully we can figure it out or find some help here.

Welcome to the board friend :) plenty of information here

Back