• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

adding compounds to test cycle?

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so ive been on test 800 mg 8 weeks so far. is there anything I could add in for the last part of the run? also is test best when run for 12 weeks or can I do 16 or is that too much, ill be back on another cycle prolly a couple months after so?

Last edited:
Do 16 weeks at 12'weeks it's a waist or gear and cash. Be sure to keep a close eye on any sides

thank you brother and also just to let yall know pes erase otc is amazing no gyno low estrogen on bloodwork the shit works guys it really does and the formula is new and the new formula works amazing too

i would also run 16 weeks. it's a little late to add another injectable in but you could always add winni or anavar in the last 4 weeks to get hard and lean.

I also suggest Tbol ( poor mans var ) at the end of a cycle.. Extend your Test and get your hands on some Tbol...

thank you brother and also just to let yall know pes erase otc is amazing no gyno low estrogen on bloodwork the shit works guys it really does and the formula is new and the new formula works amazing too

I find that hard to believe

Anal suppositories?

Tbol is a good idea. Winny is another good one too

IML Gear Cream!
cool cool thanks brothers, and anyone have good sponsors they use for tbol, anavar? send me a pm

Back