• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Masteron info

AKchiver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am interested in adding mast to future cycles just wanted to know if anyone knows of some good articles or threads that I can read up on dosing and such, I know to always run with test but trt dose or full dose?? Add mid cycle or run the whole time? Does it hinder lbm gains from test?? Just not finding the answers I'm looking for in the search bar... Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested in adding mast to future cycles just wanted to know if anyone knows of some good articles or threads that I can read up on dosing and such, I know to always run with test but trt dose or full dose?? Add mid cycle or run the whole time? Does it hinder lbm gains from test?? Just not finding the answers I'm looking for in the search bar... Thanks in advance

On this point, no it will actually help with lbm from test. Mast reduces SHBG which in turn increases free test. So simply put it will increase the effectiveness of test. Test and mast are like peas and carrots IMO.

Thanks bro.
Also wondering about added sides, I know it increases libido.
Do u need more AI than just what u use on test?? Ex. Currently running 500mg test e with .25 adex eod. Still early in cycle will change if needed.

Thanks bro.
Do u need more AI than just what u use on test?? Ex. Currently running 500mg test e with .25 adex eod. Still early in cycle will change if needed.

Ive read it does have adverse effect on cholesterol levels.

Thanks bro.

No, Mast doesnt require any additional AI.

^^^^this and i have less sides when running mast. won't run a cycle without it

I just ran a masteron and test cycle for 8 weeks for the first time. Got strong, lean and hard as a rock!!!

What would anyone recommend for a good starting dose?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I just gots to ask in what ways??

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

One of the articles I read.

Cardiovascular: Masteron can have a significant effect on cholesterol. This can result in an increase in LDL cholesterol, as well as a decrease in HDL cholesterol with the strongest emphasis on the latter. The total affect on cholesterol will not be as strong as often found in manys, specifically C17-alpha alkylated steroids. However, the total affect on cholesterol management will be stronger than compared to Nandrolone compounds or the testosterone hormone. It is also possible that Masteron could have a slight negative impact on blood pressure, but this will be a non-issue for most.Due to the cholesterol effects of Drostanolone, cholesterol management becomes very important with this steroid. Far more important than with basic testosterone cycles or stacks including a basic 19-nor. If you already suffer from high cholesterol you should not use this anabolic steroid. If you are healthy enough for use, maintaining a cholesterol friendly lifestyle is very important. Not only does this mean a healthy diet, but it should be one that includes plenty of omega fatty acids, is limited in saturated fats as well as simple sugars. Plenty of cardiovascular activity is also advised.

Cardiovascular: Masteron can have a significant effect on cholesterol. This can result in an increase in LDL cholesterol, as well as a decrease in HDL cholesterol with the strongest emphasis on the latter. The total affect on cholesterol will not be as strong as often found in manys, specifically C17-alpha alkylated steroids. However, the total affect on cholesterol management will be stronger than compared to Nandrolone compounds or the testosterone hormone. It is also possible that Masteron could have a slight negative impact on blood pressure, but this will be a non-issue for most.Due to the cholesterol effects of Drostanolone, cholesterol management becomes very important with this steroid. Far more important than with basic testosterone cycles or stacks including a basic 19-nor. If you already suffer from high cholesterol you should not use this anabolic steroid. If you are healthy enough for use, maintaining a cholesterol friendly lifestyle is very important. Not only does this mean a healthy diet, but it should be one that includes plenty of omega fatty acids, is limited in saturated fats as well as simple sugars. Plenty of cardiovascular activity is also advised.

Thank u!

Thank u!

all yu guyz are awsome! lovn the research:cool: thanks bros

Thanks bro.

mast is a DHT drug so there is added potential for prostate issues and hair loss.

i fuckin' love it though. currently doing about 500mg/wk. planning on going 16 weeks total (in week 5 with mast, week 7 of my cycle) so ask me in 11 weeks what a long run of mast is like.

mast is a DHT drug so there is added potential for prostate issues and hair loss.

i fuckin' love it though. currently doing about 500mg/wk. planning on going 16 weeks total (in week 5 with mast, week 7 of my cycle) so ask me in 11 weeks what a long run of mast is like.

what else you running with that, pussy?

:D

what else you running with that, pussy?

:D

800mg eq
750mg sust
500mg mast
ghrp2/cjc

and probably 30-40mg/day superdrol starting in a week or two.

OK there is some good info in this thread and there is some broscience....I will give you my experience with masteron prop.

I've been on tren and test for quite some time and just recently decided to discontinue the tren. I am older so discontinuing test and PCTing is not an option because I'm already low. So my buddy Vision have me some great advice about adding masteron prop as I come off of tren. His reasoning made sense and I popped my first top of Sciroxx Mastodex. I am running 600mg EW, pinning EOD. It didn't take long to see that masteron is some amazing stuff. My libido shot through the roof and my mental state elevated very quickly.,.. To be honest I didn't realize how blah I really was because of the tren. Proviron helps me from being depressed on tren, but after awhile tren consumes my joy.

My cycle has been going since last May and I have recomped tremendously in that time. So one would thing the growing season should decline or end after awhile. But as Vision said, this new compound was going to hit these receptors differently and it was going to stimulate even more growth. He is so right. I am amazed again at the changes taking place, but am having to determine where I want to go with this. I was happy being lean and muscular, but now my body is getting thicker.... so I am kinda going along for the ride.

Masteron is no joke. It makes your muscles very hard and very vascular.... Ridiculously vascular. My strength and stamina are beginning to go in a good direction also.

Now as soon as I'm sure the tren is completely out of my system, I will be getting a full blood panel done. This should give me an idea of how it affects my LDL. Remember heredity plays a big part of how a compound affects a person....I am not prone to MPB or BPH and at 600mg a week i have not exclusives any hair loss or prostate problems. I going to limb it and say my LDL is going to be fine also, but we will see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thank u guys, I'm finally getting answers to my questions!

OK there is some good info in this thread and there is some broscience....I will give you my experience with masteron prop.

I've been on tren and test for quite some time and just recently decided to discontinue the tren. I am older so discontinuing test and PCTing is not an option because I'm already low. So my buddy Vision have me some great advice about adding masteron prop as I come off of tren. His reasoning made sense and I popped my first top of Sciroxx Mastodex. I am running 600mg EW, pinning EOD. It didn't take long to see that masteron is some amazing stuff. My libido shot through the roof and my mental state elevated very quickly.,.. To be honest I didn't realize how blah I really was because of the tren. Proviron helps me from being depressed on tren, but after awhile tren consumes my joy.

My cycle has been going since last May and I have recomped tremendously in that time. So one would thing the growing season should decline or end after awhile. But as Vision said, this new compound was going to hit these receptors differently and it was going to stimulate even more growth. He is so right. I am amazed again at the changes taking place, but am having to determine where I want to go with this. I was happy being lean and muscular, but now my body is getting thicker.... so I am kinda going along for the ride.

Masteron is no joke. It makes your muscles very hard and very vascular.... Ridiculously vascular. My strength and stamina are beginning to go in a good direction also.

Now as soon as I'm sure the tren is completely out of my system, I will be getting a full blood panel done. This should give me an idea of how it affects my LDL. Remember heredity plays a big part of how a compound affects a person....I am not prone to MPB or BPH and at 600mg a week i have not exclusives any hair loss or prostate problems. I going to limb it and say my LDL is going to be fine also, but we will see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

This is the feed back that people need to listen to!

Superdrol? :hmm:

No thanks

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! superdrol = amazing

i know. i love that compound.

gotta get some PEG first. my sd is a powder, and no fuckin' way am i going through the trouble of capping that shit again. it makes my OCD go crazy.

Just get some Humco..and a dash of Mio flavoring and voilà...

oh fuck yeah! i see they sell that at walmart. thanks for the tip. it's on naw!

i know. i love that compound.

gotta get some PEG first. my sd is a powder, and no fuckin' way am i going through the trouble of capping that shit again. it makes my OCD go crazy.

Mix it with a shake.

Back