• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

oral safety

bigsjunk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Short question for a friend in the gym. I was asked would I take two orals at the same time and I foolishly answered yes; this was a month ago. I remember I was doing legs so all the blood wasn't in my brain and I didn't give any details to WHICH one's I'd do together; totaly my fault and I need to fix it.
This young man is taking abombs and dbol together 120 and 50 mg respectively. He admitted he isn't taking any liver supplements at all. I have some, well, lets just say I'd like to see him take one or the other and add 25mg of proviron and liv 52. Thing is he's stubborn, his first cycle was simple test c 400mg a week, dbol kicker for only 2 weeks, 8 weeks total and I set him up with my pct. He kept the weight, strenght and saw his abs; great cycle.
Here's teh problem, his brain went to MORE IS BETTER, and it's stuck there and I can't get him to go with my suggestion.
Any research I can point him to? OR, am I just to attached to don't use abomb and dbol together? Am I just in panic mode because I feel it's my fault or is it a really bad thing for those two orals together.
OH, he is talking about 8 weeks total on but on a RAMP UP!!
I need something to talk him down UNLESS, as I said, I'm just being a nervous Nelly.

Oral safety?

CBJ...the definition of CBJ is "covered bl*w job" which means fellatio with a condom.
Do not have unprotected oral sex with unknown trannies.:nono:

Convince your buddy to get some bloodwork.

You can't force common sense on someone.

As far as research, use the search box on this forum.

Last edited:
^^^This^^^. Tell him to check his liver enzymes and to keep tabs on his blood pressure. When he starts getting gyno symptoms, and extreme water retention..... he will start to understand.

Sigh, yah, I figured as much. I did do some research before asking but, as you can expect, there wasn't much about taking abombs with dbol; no one would really want to do that. Thanks for the responses. I got some exemestane I'll give him when he starts looking like my ex-gf I guess. I'll send him this way to read at least this thread maybe someone else's opinion will help.

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

i want to make fun of this so bad, but i just don't have it in me tonight

Tell him: "I was wrong man, you are def right, more is better SPECIALLY with orals. Now why don't you bump up that dbol to 70 ED? Or do you not have the balls?"

thanks Smoke; sigh... kid's out of his mind. The guy he's decided to listen to has had multiple back surgeries (you should see him squat; it's just scary to see someone squat while bending at the waist), looks like a pock mark junky and was bald before he hit 25, could be natty I guess :roflmao:
I'll just wait for him to come back around. He told me he didn't think the blood tests I made him pay for last cycle were worth the money since they didn't "show anything wrong"; I did tell him that was the point, to monitor to make sure his cycle was safe.
I've lernt me lesson: standard answer is now "what's a cycle? Steroids? You mean for your knees; right? SURE, bending at the waist is the BEST way to squat. I give up.

Oh, thanks for not making to much fun, but hell go ahead now. "you can't fix stupid"

you should tell him that real men use needles. oral only cycles are for sissy men.

just tell him to get a dental dam and lube up before the squats, because bending over in the squat rack is going to get him tag teamed.

Back