• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Worst day ever and then...

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today was just 14 hours of hell and wondering why the hell I'm trying to herd cats instead of just running them over. And then I got home and a lovely green lady introduced herself. It's amazing what a gorgeous and generous woman can do to turn your day around!

perhaps some TD pics are in order to celebrate!

Today was just 14 hours of hell and wondering why the hell I'm trying to herd cats instead of just running them over. And then I got home and a lovely green lady introduced herself. It's amazing what a gorgeous and generous woman can do to turn your day around!

You herd cats? Sounds awesome to me...

I will say that the top is really impressive and the npp is like water. Bottle perfectly crimped and a top that doesn't have teeth is awesome.

Attachments

• privsrc.jpg
    privsrc.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 25
is this about a herd of cats? a marble woman ? or gear?:thinking:.........oh oh i got it marble woman is ur gear oh oh ok just never heard of it being discribed that way:coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

well now im alittle sad wtf about the cats then :roflmao:

is this about a herd of cats? a marble woman ? or gear?:thinking:.........oh oh i got it marble woman is ur gear oh oh ok just never heard of it being discribed that way:coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

because u aren't italian,and u lack of poetry and romance ;)

The cats were all herded successfully to slaughter. And a good time was had by all.

If I find out you hurt a cat, I will find you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbjeff said:
;24516If I find out you hurt a cat, I will find you.]

Tbjeff apparently were not italian and lack poetry crap hes says....and yup he said that cats were slaughtered......how dare u slaughter those kitties:roflmao::roflmao:.......and u dont speak poetry u speak dribble..:jerkit: ...poor kitties is all i have to say:thinking:

Last edited:
Tbjeff apparently were not italian and lack poetry crap hes says....and yup he said that cats were slaughtered......how dare u slaughter those kitties:roflmao::roflmao:.......and u dont speak poetry u speak dribble..:jerkit: ...poor kitties is all i have to say:thinking:
when did I say the cats were slaughered??wasn't me ;)

Get Shredded!
I cant kill shit... I usher lady bugs out the door. expect wasps... I will hunt those fuckers downs and drop a shoe on them. (while running the opposite way in case I miss)

Cats suck. Dogs rule.

There is a reason they sell cat soup in grocery stores.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

^^^^Im a dog guy too bro , just busting chops :roflmao:

Ok so no cats were harmed......for future refer. no fancy talk its cool ur italian and all but we just write shit out ......and congrats on ur gear :clapping:
I'm from the southwest. We herd everything, ride animals on dares, and if you can kill it then we do and then we eat it!

Back