• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

chevy4life1990

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I already been scammed once and then stumbled upon Napsgear.org. I placed my order after doing some research on their company and wow was I amazed by the customer service they offer, the products I received, and the prices they offer. I order Test C, Clen, and T3. After the payment was picked up it was within 24hrs when they sent shipment information. I was able to track my package till the day it arrived. I contacted their customer service with a few question and they were very knowledgeable and willing to help me with the issue I was having.
It's been a month i've been using their products and wow am I amazed by the quality of their products. You can't go wrong with Naps
Thanks again Napsgear you are my #1 shop.

I purchased nine times from Napsgear.org About 5000 usd for total amounts. At my first order I gave wrong address accidentaly. The items shipped and returned. I chat with Kelly from Napsgear. She was very kind and they shipped again with no extra fee. I even get the tracking number both times but could not catch the package. And for the third time we fixed the shipping address and Napsgear shipped it again with no extra fee. They are very trustable. Also the items they sell are very good products. Me and my friends love their products, they all work pretty good. Thanks to Napsgear.Org

Back