• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tudca

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone use this and have any first hand accounts of how well it works...

I just ordered some from Amazon to use to keep my goldfishes liver healthy. I read its the only REAL liver protection out there, while milk thistle is some what useless

This is what I use for liver protection.
I swear by it. Worked for my brother's black lab too.

31ag3ZIvbfL.jpg

I read its the only REAL liver protection out there, while milk thistle is some what useless

Please show us your research which lead you to these conclusions.

milk thistle..or more to the point silymarin is used by poison control centers for accute mushroom poisoning and has an assload of studies to back it up

that said...Im interested to hear what people have to say about it as well..
I believe there was good feedback about it on dats site

moving this to supplements

Aegis by antaeus labs has tudca and another key ingredient in high doses. Used it back when I used ph's like Sdrol and such. Works well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aegis by antaeus labs has tudca and another key ingredient in high doses. Used it back when I used ph's like Sdrol and such. Works well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use there Tudca as well. Freaking smells funny though. I also use their Talos. That is great product. On top of that I use Fungi Perfect Reishi Mushroom Extract.

Back