• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Caber source?

Just read the sponsor forums...
I myself, have order the caps from MJR because I believe that Caber starts losing potency the second you get it wet.
MJR also is getting great feedback.
Other guys have had success with liquid.

Lots of pharm grade Caber available from sponsors as well.

Either Pharm or Research. I've been reading a lot of good things about MJR as well. Paranoid, so far so good for you then?

I will be in the market for some caber too, so I'm interested in hearing feedback

Remember, when dealing with research chem sponsors, the items are for research, not human consumption.
Don't allude to anything other than research in your communication with them.

jmp, you running a 19nor with that Deca you won?

Remember, when dealing with research chem sponsors, the items are for research, not human consumption.
Don't allude to anything other than research in your communication with them.

jmp, you running a 19nor with that Deca you won?

Ive never run a 19nor so it'll be my first go at it. My cycle plan is test deca mast with Aromasin and caber. I def want to go then pharma route with it

IML Gear Cream!
SFY has Pfizer brand caber, best of the best. I think it's still on sale too.

Warrior

searched for it .. could find it on the site .. help :D

I can think of a source with HG caber :)

anyone used this guys shit ? price seem good .. too good.. but suspicious they have it a pfizer picture and says its made by another lab or what not

It was my opinion that liquid Caber is unstable and loses potency which was based on my own experience.
Further research I've done leads me to believe that if properly suspended, Caber would be stable in liquid form.
There are veterinary suspensions of Caber with a shelf life of approximately 90 days.

As far as how it is suspended properly, I don't know.

I am constantly learning...

I ended buying the 2mg caber because if the sale on it. I use a pill cutter to cut them in 4ths.

That box should look like this
Cabgolin-0.5mg-Generic-Dostinex.png

The one on the page you linked to is counterfeit. Zoom in and compare the two.

That box should look like this
Cabgolin-0.5mg-Generic-Dostinex.png

The one on the page you linked to is counterfeit. Zoom in and compare the two.

I have caber from ADC and it is legit. I suppose you are talking about the registered trademark. The stuff I got has the trademark on the box.

how legit is this place ? anybody here vouches for this

I have ordered from them twice. Caber, Aromasin, clomid, and Nolvadex. Caber and Aromasin are GTG. Have not tried the rest. Took about 8 days from when they said it shipped to get it from India.

My box is white color and printed vertical. Anyways I have no idea if it's counterfeit or not. All I know is there is Caber inside the box and it works. lol Lots of people on GH15 use and say it's GTG.

Back