• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new guy here w lots of questions

redsirishbar77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im 35 215lb 6 3 been lifting for 6 years. I have lots of questions and feel like I'm in the right place. had some bad exp. w dealing w local fukos. so hopefully I'm in the right place :)

Please read the rules and the sticky's.
Please don't start off with source questions...just read the sponsor forums.

Do the research, educate yourself and ask well though out, sensible questions.

Thanks for the intro, a great start so far.
Looking forward to your contributions.

Welcome to ASF.

Welcome! You are in the right place. Read around and then ask questions. Stay away from local fukos! LOL

Welcome !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to all of this and looking to get educated and maybe get some questions answered about some things .....

Welcome and thanks for being my 100th post! lol. In all seriousness, just take a look around and read, read, read.

I've done a lot of reading .. I don't intend to get too crazy with all of this .. Just have some anxieties about getting started .. And anxiety is my main issues .. If certain agents will increase anxiety and such

How long have you been training before you've come to the conclusion this is the route you'd like to take? If you are already a little apprehensive about this, maybe this is not something you should get into. Not discouraging you from making your own decision, but there are certain situations where not every individual should get into AAS.

About six months .. I'm not really apprehensive .. And I understand your stance .. I've just had past issues with anxiety .. And now that I'm In pretty good shape and stopped the drinking and having a Terrible diet .. The anxiety is all but gone .. I just want to know what to expect .. I really don't know much about any of this .. My diet is clean .. Work outs very intense .. And gains have been quite good .. But I'm 35 and it doesn't come back like it used to ... I'm 6'2 249 currently .. Looking to get lean .. Couldn't give you a body fat % I'm guessing 20%

Back