• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

take t3 or t4??

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys ive never taken a thyroid supplement like t3 or t4. I do have some t3 on hand and planned on taking it for the summer? Is this the right choice or would I be better or with T4? Some input/dosing advice would be appreciated thanks

I'd go diet and cardio ans try carb cycling before thinking about thyroid chems... thats just my thoughts

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

You will need to be using gear to offset the catabolic effects of T3, but there is a lot more info needed to answer "is T3 the right chemical for me?"

i prefer tren to prevent muscle wasting on t3. but research thyroid before you dive into it...

with t3, no need really to venture over 50mcg unless competing. ive tried up to 100mcg and it wasnt worth it imo.

t4 is usually taken at a 4:1 ratio over t3, but i feel its only synergistic with gh in the mix too. 100mcg t4 ~ 25mcg t3 when converted in your system, which is about baseline.

Back