PDA

View Full Version : Why do people keep asking about sponsors not on this site?

isentropic
02-23-2014, 05:06 PM
ASF has 27 AAS and 10 research chem and peptide sponsors. I haven't tried them all, but all that I have tried have been great. Just about every day I see people posting topics such as "Anybody heard of Billybob's roid supplies? Are they g2g?" Fuck no we haven't heard of them. You want to know why... because we're too busy pinning ourselves with the shit that we got from the sponsors here. Fuck.

Paranoid Fitness
02-23-2014, 05:09 PM
Fvck...

I just ordered from Billybob.
You sayin' he's not legit?

twisted
02-23-2014, 05:11 PM
ASF has 27 AAS and 10 research chem and peptide sponsors. I haven't tried them all, but all that I have tried have been great. Just about every day I see people posting topics such as "Anybody heard of Billybob's roid supplies? Are they g2g?" Fuck no we haven't heard of them. You want to know why... because we're too busy pinning ourselves with the shit that we got from the sponsors here. Fuck. wtf I agree ...yo there just avertising and pushing the place there askin about ..thinkin someone will buy it

custom
02-23-2014, 05:20 PM
Anyone heard of "Cant get right gears"?

Kyoshkin
02-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Maybe, but some people (myself included when i first got here from another site), haven't necessarily heard of the sponsors here, but have heard glowing review of billybob roidZ emporium, so they ask. I chose not to ask and just laid back to read up, but some people don't do research and document review/analysis for a living, so they just ask. When they ask 5times about the same source - then yeah, they are prolly shilling.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

vegas
02-23-2014, 05:26 PM
It always feels shillish when someone asks .. I heard billy bob is g2g

isentropic
02-23-2014, 05:26 PM
Fvck...

I just ordered from Billybob.
You sayin' he's not legit?

Billybob's roid supply is not legit! I heard he's scamming people to save up enough money to buy his sister an engagement ring. Stay away!

SoCalJC
02-23-2014, 06:40 PM
ASF has 27 AAS and 10 research chem and peptide sponsors. I haven't tried them all, but all that I have tried have been great. Just about every day I see people posting topics such as "Anybody heard of Billybob's roid supplies? Are they g2g?" Fuck no we haven't heard of them. You want to know why... because we're too busy pinning ourselves with the shit that we got from the sponsors here. Fuck.

Amen!!!!!

TBJ
02-23-2014, 06:47 PM
And no mention of jeffsky labs? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Velociraptor44
02-23-2014, 06:55 PM
Anyone heard of "Cant get right gears"?

No... they any good man?

And no mention of jeffsky labs? :(

Cuz jeffsky labs has dirty gear. Last time I ordered from them all I got was a pack of spent rubbers and broken dreams.

Paranoid Fitness
02-23-2014, 07:01 PM
Cuz jeffsky labs has dirty gear.

That's nothin'.

Years ago I got a vial of Loeffler Reforvit-B that had a Mexican pubic hair in it. Didn't see it til the vial was empty...NASTY!

jmpman23
02-23-2014, 07:01 PM
I really don't see a problem with people asking about other sources on here, as long as they aren't promoting it or pushing it. There are a lot of great guys here with a lot of experience and asking informed questions is never a bad thing.

Velociraptor44
02-23-2014, 07:08 PM
That's nothin'.

Years ago I got a vial of Loeffler Reforvit-B that had a Mexican pubic hair in it. Didn't see it til the vial was empty...NASTY!

What? You should be grateful. That's the gear equivalent of a worm in tequila. ;)

Paranoid Fitness
02-23-2014, 07:09 PM
What? You should be grateful. That's the gear equivalent of a worm in tequila. ;)

No wonder why it gave me the shits...

Warriorblaze
02-23-2014, 07:12 PM
I think legitimately asking about a source that isn't a sponsor here is OK. You can easily see the ones trying to drum up business.

Warrior

SlappyTX
02-23-2014, 09:12 PM
i hear Jewprint is legit, but don't use that gear if you want to keep your foreskin. it will make your foreskin fall off.

SoCalJC
02-23-2014, 09:13 PM
JPL for life!!!!

azuresky
02-23-2014, 09:25 PM
That's nothin'.

Sounds like a legit source for testosterone. El testo?

Warriorblaze
02-23-2014, 09:32 PM
i hear Jewprint is legit, but don't use that gear if you want to keep your foreskin. it will make your foreskin fall off.

Nobody is stealing my ability to cock dock!

Warrior

SlappyTX
02-23-2014, 09:34 PM
Nobody is stealing my ability to cock dock!

Warrior

careful, that's starting to sound a little antisemitic.

Warriorblaze
02-23-2014, 09:36 PM
careful, that's starting to sound a little antisemitic.

If snoodling is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Warrior

ordawg1
02-23-2014, 09:36 PM
That's nothin'.

No sponsor bashing- rules violation -lol-OD

jem92
02-23-2014, 10:00 PM
I get all my gear from Muscletech.....

Warriorblaze
02-23-2014, 10:01 PM
I get all my gear from Muscletech.....

I use 100% free range, organic badger milk.

Warrior

jerseydevil
02-24-2014, 02:02 AM
As long as someone isn't spamming or providing links, asking about other sponsors is permitted. Not sure why anyone would want to since we are loaded with great sponsors.

jem92
02-24-2014, 02:06 AM
As long as someone isn't spamming or providing links, asking about other sponsors is permitted. Not sure why anyone would want to since we are loaded with great sponsors.

THIS! ^^^^.......but still, Muscletech is obviously the strongest gear supplier ever!!!! Then of course BSN......lol, wouldn't it be hilarious if someone ends up taking my advice?!??!!

azuresky
02-24-2014, 02:21 AM
In their defense, it's "anabolicsteroidforums.com" --- not "sponsoredanabolicsteroidforums.com"

Paranoid Fitness
02-24-2014, 03:01 AM
Typically, you'll see ONE post by those jokers and then they're off to create another account on another board to do the same thing over again.

Meanwhile, some of us continue to rant and rave, joke around and debate the reasons why they do it, long after they're gone.
Their work is done. They've posted the name of the site, usually the whole web addy less the .com, .net or dot what the f*ck ever.
And some of use probably actually look the site up hoping to find the next greatest thing in cheap bathtub gear to jab into our over-trained glutes.

Just sayin'...

TBJ
02-24-2014, 03:31 PM
No... they any good man?

Cuz jeffsky labs has dirty gear. Last time I ordered from them all I got was a pack of spent rubbers and broken dreams.

Lmao

SlappyTX
02-24-2014, 03:34 PM
THIS! ^^^^.......but still, Muscletech is obviously the strongest gear supplier ever!!!! Then of course BSN......lol, wouldn't it be hilarious if someone ends up taking my advice?!??!!

if i'm not mistaken BSN stand for "big shitz now!"

best way to cut a few lbs IMO

Sheriv
02-24-2014, 04:01 PM
:coffee:

technique88
02-25-2014, 10:21 AM
My cock is docked :( wait actually, I love it lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClintEastwood
02-27-2014, 04:30 PM

I totally agree and screw billybob.