• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why do people keep asking about sponsors not on this site?

isentropic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF has 27 AAS and 10 research chem and peptide sponsors. I haven't tried them all, but all that I have tried have been great. Just about every day I see people posting topics such as "Anybody heard of Billybob's roid supplies? Are they g2g?" Fuck no we haven't heard of them. You want to know why... because we're too busy pinning ourselves with the shit that we got from the sponsors here. Fuck.

ASF has 27 AAS and 10 research chem and peptide sponsors. I haven't tried them all, but all that I have tried have been great. Just about every day I see people posting topics such as "Anybody heard of Billybob's roid supplies? Are they g2g?" Fuck no we haven't heard of them. You want to know why... because we're too busy pinning ourselves with the shit that we got from the sponsors here. Fuck.
wtf I agree ...yo there just avertising and pushing the place there askin about ..thinkin someone will buy it

Maybe, but some people (myself included when i first got here from another site), haven't necessarily heard of the sponsors here, but have heard glowing review of billybob roidZ emporium, so they ask. I chose not to ask and just laid back to read up, but some people don't do research and document review/analysis for a living, so they just ask. When they ask 5times about the same source - then yeah, they are prolly shilling.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

It always feels shillish when someone asks .. I heard billy bob is g2g

Amen!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Cuz jeffsky labs has dirty gear.

That's nothin'.

Years ago I got a vial of Loeffler Reforvit-B that had a Mexican pubic hair in it. Didn't see it til the vial was empty...NASTY!

I really don't see a problem with people asking about other sources on here, as long as they aren't promoting it or pushing it. There are a lot of great guys here with a lot of experience and asking informed questions is never a bad thing.

i hear Jewprint is legit, but don't use that gear if you want to keep your foreskin. it will make your foreskin fall off.

As long as someone isn't spamming or providing links, asking about other sponsors is permitted. Not sure why anyone would want to since we are loaded with great sponsors.

As long as someone isn't spamming or providing links, asking about other sponsors is permitted. Not sure why anyone would want to since we are loaded with great sponsors.

THIS! ^^^^.......but still, Muscletech is obviously the strongest gear supplier ever!!!! Then of course BSN......lol, wouldn't it be hilarious if someone ends up taking my advice?!??!!

In their defense, it's "anabolicsteroidforums.com" --- not "sponsoredanabolicsteroidforums.com"

Typically, you'll see ONE post by those jokers and then they're off to create another account on another board to do the same thing over again.

Meanwhile, some of us continue to rant and rave, joke around and debate the reasons why they do it, long after they're gone.
Their work is done. They've posted the name of the site, usually the whole web addy less the .com, .net or dot what the f*ck ever.
And some of use probably actually look the site up hoping to find the next greatest thing in cheap bathtub gear to jab into our over-trained glutes.

Just sayin'...

THIS! ^^^^.......but still, Muscletech is obviously the strongest gear supplier ever!!!! Then of course BSN......lol, wouldn't it be hilarious if someone ends up taking my advice?!??!!

if i'm not mistaken BSN stand for "big shitz now!"

best way to cut a few lbs IMO

Back